+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

taylordz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
I believe its Vancouver, based on the IRCC address to send the fingerprints a while ago. I've never received any other info related, and neither they've ever answered by GCMS request.
You can find out by looking at the email address you received the test invite from.

4Raj

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
Just called IRCC, and got to know that Scarborough Office is causing the major delay. They are poorly managed and they are not responding to the head office.

atzquebec

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
NOV online applicant, AOR 14 FEB 22, called CIC today and still no movement, application has not been touched since passed 8 months.
Thats really messed up...Maybe reach out to your MP and let them know.

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021
Thats really messed up...Maybe reach out to your MP and let them know.
Honestly, don't bother. The MP won't do anything special. When I asked my MP, all she did was have some intern from her office call up IRCC with authorization from me. The intern gave me the exact same status as I could've got from the tracker.

MPs get a dozen of these requests per day and they don't care enough about people who aren't voting now to bother. It's a waste of your time. Avoid.

Reactions: Arthurchen2019

dj0

Dec 30, 2021
Honestly, don't bother. The MP won't do anything special. When I asked my MP, all she did was have some intern from her office call up IRCC with authorization from me. The intern gave me the exact same status as I could've got from the tracker.

MPs get a dozen of these requests per day and they don't care enough about people who aren't voting now to bother. It's a waste of your time. Avoid.

+1 to this. MP did absolutely nothing. Feb 24 AOR, no updates since. GCMS notes showed that the MPs office reached out to ask for status update. That was it.

Pri1090

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Hi,
I am November online applicant AOR- Feb02, My background got completed on July 21. But no test invite yet. I see a lot of applicants with the same or even later AORs getting test invites. anyone else with the same aor date who is in the same situation as me?
Is this normal? most of the people get test invites within a week or two of background check completion.