+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

shadowdawn

Jan 20, 2022
Hi there

I didn't received any ghost update emails ,but this morning when I logged in to tracker it shows my background has been completed

Application type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1290
Application: SINGLE
Application sent: November 21, 2021
Delivered: November 21, 2021
AOR: FEBRUARY 8,2022

Thanks in advance!
UPDATE:
Background Check Completed : August 4,2022

Please update it on spread sheet

Thanks

Hey @shadowdawn @LALAZEE @kitty0303 @polk @ArthurTheGreat @Elgar33 @yemdogg
We share the same AOR. Is your background check completed?

Reactions: Nisht

akshatk

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
AOR Received.
28-09-2016
File Transfer...
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
01-05-2016
Application type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1150
Application: Single
Application sent: November 17, 2021
AOR: FEBRUARY 6,2022

Thanks in advance!
UPDATE:
Background Check Completed : August 1,2022
Test Scheduled: 12th August - 1st September

Reactions: Arthurchen2019

degm

May 31, 2017
Would it be funny if online applicants get oaths before paper applicants in the end ahhahahaha
I read this theory around here a few months ago, but as a Dec applicant with a Feb 11th AOR, the only people commenting on the December forum are the ones getting their Oath so I personally think it's crap lol.

Reactions: Arthurchen2019

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
lol stop complaining you whining little paper applicant. You got test invited 4 goddamn months before me and we applied almost at the same time. So stop crying

Hello Arthur,

Do I know you? or do you know me? I am just confused with your response here.

I was just making a general statement here and which part of my post ( any of my previous posts for that matter. btw I hardly post anything here coz of people like you ) do you find me crying?
Yes, I said I am not going to pay attention to the tracker anymore ( I used to check once in every week ), with the hope that I will get a notification when there are any updates. I felt it is just a waste of time.
And - No, I do not appreciate any stranger addressing me the way you have. A public platform doesn't give you the right to speak the way you feel like. Please learn to respect others.

Last edited:

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
I read this theory around here a few months ago, but as a Dec applicant with a Feb 11th AOR, the only people commenting on the December forum are the ones getting their Oath so I personally think it's crap lol.

Early November applicants are already getting oaths, they just dont want to post on here, because of all the lil attacks here and there, i know its not anyone's fault but lets be nice. i repeat, early november applicants already GETTING OATHS DATES.

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021
Hello Arthur,

Do I know you? or do you know me? I am just confused with your response here.

I was just making a general statement here and which part of my post ( any of my previous posts for that matter. btw I hardly post anything here coz of people like you ) do you find me crying?
Yes, I said I am not going to pay attention to the tracker anymore ( I used to check once in every week ), with the hope that I will get a notification when there are any updates. I felt it is just a waste of time.
And - No, I do not appreciate any stranger addressing me the way you have. A public platform doesn't give you the right to speak the way you want. Please learn to respect others.
Good Lord, it was a joke to say that they're jealous of your quick updates.

degm

May 31, 2017
Early November applicants are already getting oaths, they just dont want to post on here, because of all the lil attacks here and there, i know its not anyone's fault but lets be nice. i repeat, early november applicants already GETTING OATHS DATES.
Yes, November paper applicants for sure are getting their oath dates. But that has nothing to do with my comment, which was in response to something else...