No
Passport Req..
4 Sep'15, Submitted to RVO on 8th Sep
VISA ISSUED...
16 Sep 2015
LANDED..........
March 2016...Alhamdulillah
I think it's a ghost update
It means something is happening in the next coming 2 weeks maybe a Fingerprint request, an Interview or an Oath letter.
I see on the sheet that your AOR was in December while most of us got it in Jan/Feb. Did you apply as urgent processing ?
I don’t think so..
I received AOR Jan 20 for a Nov 5 submitted application of 5. Feb 15 received Fingerprint request and I that submitted that on Feb 16, 2022 whereas Feb 16 shows my wife’s BG completed and nothing since then…
Except the so called ghost update I got on Mar 14 and now its May 12 and j nothing changed…
Any light on this…

pedromw

Dec 20, 2021
I don’t think so..
I received AOR Jan 20 for a Nov 5 submitted application of 5. Feb 15 received Fingerprint request and I that submitted that on Feb 16, 2022 whereas Feb 16 shows my wife’s BG completed and nothing since then…
Except the so called ghost update I got on Mar 14 and now its May 12 and j nothing changed…
Any light on this…
Well it's hard to predict IRCC next move then.
I have no ideas why the background check takes different time between you and your wife. Maybe again I say maybe as it's just a spiculation. In the immigration process one of you was the main applicant or did more travels abroad than the other or shares a full name with many individuals in IRCC database so this requires for example fingerprint request to clear the case, which applies to you and not your wife as she did not receive a Fingerprint request if I'm right ? So maybe that's why her BG was completed as things went faster for her without FP request.
Again we cannot accurately and clearly know how things are run by IRCC.

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Well it's hard to predict IRCC next move then.
I have no ideas why the background check takes different time between you and your wife. Maybe again I say maybe as it's just a spiculation. In the immigration process one of you was the main applicant or did more travels abroad than the other or shares a full name with many individuals in IRCC database so this requires for example fingerprint request to clear the case, which applies to you and not your wife as she did not receive a Fingerprint request if I'm right ? So maybe that's why her BG was completed as things went faster for her without FP request.
Again we cannot accurately and clearly know how things are run by IRCC.
In conclusion, the government is the same in any country. Where the bureaucracy reigns. Again, I'm just TWO blocks away from a processing office. I can see the Parking lot, people arriving between 8 to 9 (They start at 8 am), and at 4:05 pm, the parking lot is EMPTY. I understand that is their job, but IRCC should come with some incentives, like paying extra hours and maybe weekends for employees that are willing to get an extra bonus. I got told by one of them that they have a lot of pressure, IRCC has not hired any additional person in that office, and they haven't received any special instruction on rushing or having a daily quota. They are working as if nothing has happened. That person told me that they all know about the situation, but internally there is no rush.

That is why is really important to promote and tell people to sign the petition because it requires 500 to make a motion and 10,000 to get to Parliament. That last one is TOO far.... but at least the house of commons is a good step. IRCC should go back to the 12-month processing time.

Remember that in July, PR draws are back... so citizenship applications will spend more time in the queue. And that 2.1M people waiting for an answer, by August that number will be reaching 4M.

ANd yes, I agree... IRCC does not have a rule on how to process the cases. I've seen people that applied on Sept, that they already got their Oath Invitation.

aormarch2018

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
The problem with IRCC is resource allocation. They give study and temporary visa in 1 month, but for PR or citizenship application 2 years ...ridiculous

Reactions: Franko72

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
The problem with IRCC is resource allocation. They give study and temporary visa in 1 month, but for PR or citizenship application 2 years ...ridiculous
Yes, I understand the PR process taking some time... but the citizenship... we are already PR... they checked EVERYTHING!!!

SIGN THE PETITION TO THE HOUSE OF COMMONS!!! WE NEED MORE SIGNATURES!!! SPREAD THE MESSAGE; THE PETITION WILL CLOSE ON JUNE 4TH, 2022. WE NEED AT LEAST 500 SIGNATURES!!! FOR A MOTION!!! We need just 131 to make a motion.

https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-3994

Reactions: aormarch2018

aormarch2018

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Yes, I understand the PR process taking some time... but the citizenship... we are already PR... they checked EVERYTHING!!!

SIGN THE PETITION TO THE HOUSE OF COMMONS!!! WE NEED MORE SIGNATURES!!! SPREAD THE MESSAGE; THE PETITION WILL CLOSE ON JUNE 4TH, 2022. WE NEED AT LEAST 500 SIGNATURES!!! FOR A MOTION!!! We need just 131 to make a motion.

https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-3994
Exactly, we've already been checked... they only have to check if we have filed our taxes, which takes 10 minutes, check our language which is either PASS or NO PASS ... 10 minutes... police and criminality check is online 10 minutes... and the physical presence which they just go over the dates 20 minutes... DONE . 1 HOUR MAX per person. And remember most of the process is done automatically. At least 6-10 files can be finalized per officer per day.

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Exactly, we've already been checked... they only have to check if we have filed our taxes, which takes 10 minutes, check our language which is either PASS or NO PASS ... 10 minutes... police and criminality check is online 10 minutes... and the physical presence which they just go over the dates 20 minutes... DONE . 1 HOUR MAX per person. And remember most of the process is done automatically. At least 6-10 files can be finalized per officer per day.
E X A C T L Y!!!! I understand their point.... but the IRCC should give them a bonus, and pay extra time for those that are willing to do a good job. The worst thing is that you CANNOT go near the office; you need to call a number that will give you the same information you see on the tracker. SENSELESS.

kooer

Jun 8, 2016
You love me. I love you back!!! LOL Now, I'm making friends here? LOL

By the way, how old are you? I'm 50 years old. If you need help with the calls, just DM, you wouldn't be the first or the last that I help with the calls. ;)
ummmmm why does your profile have you at 35 years old....... jees man get your stories straight!?

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
ummmmm why does your profile have you at 35 years old....... jees man get your stories straight!?
I don't know where in my profile says that I'm 30... I'm almost 50. And kooer, we are in the same boat. I don't like fighting. Lets unite our efforts and do something for the citizenship applications.... Not there are 2.1M applications pending... and the IRCC seems not to care about it. They want other countries to say that Canada is kind and nice with the countries in need.

anni_iitk

Jan 26, 2015
Application Type: Paper
Physical Presence Days: 1144
Application: Family (3)
Application sent: November 23, 2021
Delivered: November 29, 2021
AOR: 28th Jan 2022
Test Invite: 14th April 2022
Test Taken: 6th May 2022

ArthurTheGreat

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
I just don't care anymore....I will wait 160 days after AOR, give them a call per month until receive the test invite.

After one year, if nothing happens, see you in court. Done....your petition are just words, but lawyers are real hah

• Love
Reactions: dungle87