November 2021 - Citizenship applications

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
online applicant nothing after AOR !!! When should we expect something ? Many paper applicant got updates , congrats to them
My wife's AOR was Jan 28. And nothing since. I wish she had applied in paper instead of online. The whole purpose of online application is to expedite the backlog and still yet, IRCC is prioritizing paper apps because they feel more "comfortable" processing them. It's ridiculous.

Reactions: boki23 and Ameeroov

Ameeroov

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Mississauga
My wife's AOR was Jan 28. And nothing since. I wish she had applied in paper instead of online. The whole purpose of online application is to expedite the backlog and still yet, IRCC is prioritizing paper apps because they feel more "comfortable" processing them. It's ridiculous.
I feel your pain I wake up everyday regretting applying online , and keep asking myself when it’s gonna happen the process is unorganized sometimes I think the Ircc tricked us to apply online so the pile of applications easier on a hard drive than papers

dt12

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Test invite for me and my wife. April 11 (test window 14/4-5/5)
AOR: Jan 19
Delivered: Nov 4 via Canada Post

Reactions: ladylin

DJSHO

May 1, 2018
NOC Code......
Got my Test invite update online today (April 6); yet to receive email.
Test to be taken between April 11 and May 1.
I've updated the tracker for my application.
My wife and I gave the test today and cleared it.
Looks like it's going to be a 2 month wait before next update (going by small data analysis).

Tracker updated

Reactions: GD.Iron.80

GD.Iron.80

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Looks like it's going to be a 2 month wait before next update (going by small data analysis).

Tracker updated
You're moving fast! As per your data analysis how long do you think it'll take you to complete the Oath and become a citizen? Later you'll just need to apply for a passport of course.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017

Tracker updated
Hope that belief saves you- I'm a July applicant and had citizenship tests all completed by Feb and waiting like crazy for the next update. There's a gazillion people before me in the other months as well. Unless yours is an urgent application (which they have acknowledged), it's going to be tricky.