Update tracker pls. Thanks In advance.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It looks like online applications are not moving at all. My wife submitted on Nov 1, AOR Jan 28 and nothing since then. I see many paper applicants already got background completed. Seems there is no advantage of going with online application.

Lucky2016

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Congrats. You got FP request? Was there any update before test invite?
Yes I have FP request on 09 Feb . But no update because I just sent the FP report yesterday to Sydney (Yet to reach the CPO).
May be BG will get completed soon.

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
It looks like online applications are not moving at all. My wife submitted on Nov 1, AOR Jan 28 and nothing since then. I see many paper applicants already got background completed. Seems there is no advantage of going with online application.
They are intentionally delaying online applications. Paper applications have background completed or fingerprint requested 1-2 weeks after AOR, while online applications are waiting months for that.

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021
Nope, if anyone is reading this and on the fence about online vs paper, go for paper. Much faster than online

Reactions: jaydevadhikari

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They are intentionally delaying online applications. Paper applications have background completed or fingerprint requested 1-2 weeks after AOR, while online applications are waiting months for that.
The whole purpose of going online is increasing efficiency and expediting processing times. If paper is faster, there is no point in online system. Screw IRCC

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021
The whole purpose of going online is increasing efficiency and expediting processing times. If paper is faster, there is no point in online system. Screw IRCC
The IRCC hasn't really shown itself to be the most competent organization. Had it not been for a pandemic, they wouldn't even have gone online.

VISH@1990

Mar 3, 2021
Hello Guys,

I need your advice and guidance here.. My Application was returned due to missing document, which was "Physical Presence Calculator". I am really not sure how it happened, but unfortunately it has happened. Received the whole package with the missing document letter.

Questions:
- Can I use the same package , attach the missing document and re send it? with all the old signed dates on the application? or should I fill in new one?

- Also due to family medical emergency I am currently outside Canada. Can I re-submit the application while I am outside Canada or do I need to be physically present for re-submission?

- Within how many days do I need to respond to their Letter?

Please advice. Thank you.

------------------------
Application type: Paper
Physical Presence Days: 1109
Application: Single
Application sent: November 22, 2021
Delivered: November 26, 2021
Application Returned: February 13, 2022
------------------------

Hello Admin,

Got AOR after re submitting. Can I continue in the same November group or need to move to February month group? Cause my re submission took place on Feb, so please advice and update the spreadsheet accordingly.

Thank you

------------------------
Application type: Paper
Physical Presence Days: 1109
Application: Single
Application sent: November 22, 2021
Delivered: November 26, 2021
Application Returned: February 13, 2022
Application re-sent: February 14, 2022
Delivered: February 18, 2022
AOR received: March 28, 2022
In Processing: March 29, 2022
------------------------

GD.Iron.80

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
The IRCC website has updated the average processing time for a Citizenship Grant from 12 months to 27 months. Not sure if this is a mistake and if it is true does it apply to previous sent applications or only future ones?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
Wow. This is literally a joke! I hope most applications will be processed within 12 months. I mean 12 months is already a joke! 27 months! That's 2 years and 3 months!

Reactions: lordoftherings