+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

nassb

Feb 5, 2019
Hi, my application returned due to a mistake with a physical presence, I can't believe it. is it possible they made a mistake? I did it online and enter all dates of my travel from my passport, it's a bad feeling after 3 mounts.
I have no idea about doing it again. They return my receipt too, if I resend it, am I need to pay again?
Sad to head that. For the receipt, you can use the same one dont make a new payment.

Reactions: Mah11

RickyT

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
Hi, my application returned due to a mistake with a physical presence, I can't believe it. is it possible they made a mistake? I did it online and enter all dates of my travel from my passport, it's a bad feeling after 3 mounts.
I have no idea about doing it again. They return my receipt too, if I resend it, am I need to pay again?
The same thing happened to me and it's so frustrating, we shouldn't be put at the very bottom of the pile again and wait another 3+ months for the AOR. They are using such a bad system to process these applications. I literally re-submitted my application within 10 minutes online with the correct data that was missing so the agent should still have my file open!!

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021
If you can resubmit over paper, do that instead. They're moving a lot quicker and you'll end up making up the lost time.

Mah11

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
The same thing happened to me and it's so frustrating, we shouldn't be put at the very bottom of the pile again and wait another 3+ months for the AOR. They are using such a bad system to process these applications. I literally re-submitted my application within 10 minutes online with the correct data that was missing so the agent should still have my file open!!
I vote for you :), thank you.

Lucky2016

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
I got Finger Print request. (10 Feb 2022) - Received email and no indication on the old or new tracker except last updated date change to 11 Feb 2022 (Was 10 Feb 2022 as ghost update).
My Spouse BG completed. - No Email. Status updated in New Tracker.
No change to my son Application
Received a Ghost update on my file. I am yet to submit a response to my FP request. Not sure what happens on my file this time with this new ghost update.
No update on my wife file.

sando90

Nov 27, 2016
Received a Ghost update on my file. I am yet to submit a response to my FP request. Not sure what happens on my file this time with this new ghost update.
No update on my wife file.

Don't you submitted a FP during your PR application, it is valid for 10 years? why they would request again ?!
That is interesting

Lucky2016

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Don't you submitted a FP during your PR application, it is valid for 10 years? why they would request again ?!
That is interesting
I did submitted FP during my PR process in 2017. I have travelled twice to Home country (India) in last 5 years and changed 3 jobs.
So don't know on what basis they make FP request. Awaiting for my FP report and will submit as soon as I receive it.

Mah11

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
The worst part is that I don't know what my mistake is. :( I did it online and enter all the dates based on my passport. Why didn't they mention directly our mistake or recommend the correct time for reapplying? please delete my record from unsweet November :)
From Nov 2017 until Sep 2019 when I got my PR, I had to extend my visa for 5 mounts, and before the end of 5 mounts I left Canada for 5 days and then I returned back, I didn't send my extended visa paper in my application, is it my fault? what do you think?
I will be appreciated it if someone can help.

Last edited:

rohansurve212

Feb 17, 2022
Hello All,

My wife and I submitted our application on Nov 25th 2021. But we have yet received the AOR or any other update yet. Not sure if this is normal. Anybody here who's in the same boat or knows what could possibly be the reason? Thanks.

rohansurve212

Feb 17, 2022
Do they send out AORs every 15 days or something because I see a lot of folks here received their AOR on Feb 2nd or 3rd and not any later date. Has anyone seen any pattern or should I just be more patient and wait? :p

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
Do they send out AORs every 15 days or something because I see a lot of folks here received their AOR on Feb 2nd or 3rd and not any later date. Has anyone seen any pattern or should I just be more patient and wait? :p
That is because December applications are getting AOR now, November seems to be done.