+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 - Citizenship applications

PMV

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi guys

my languages, prohibitions and physical presence have just turned to completed and my ecas says decision made.

my spouse’s fields had turned to completed on May 27.

we sent our file on nov 30 and delivered on Dec 3. Aor end jan.

Mississauga office.

wondering when we will be invited for the oath. Good luck to all.

souadfr

Sep 15, 2022
Hi guys

my languages, prohibitions and physical presence have just turned to completed and my ecas says decision made.

Mississauga office.

Online ?

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
Hi guys

Mississauga office.

Congrats, can you share some timeline please, I am interested to know how long it took after your test result get completed please

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hi friends, need an urgent advice on this so I just received an email for citizenship test however I am outside Canada should I need to tell ircc about it? And what will they do if I will let them know?
Waiting for responses
Thanks

Japp81

Jan 22, 2020
Hi friends, need an urgent advice on this so I just received an email for citizenship test however I am outside Canada should I need to tell ircc about it? And what will they do if I will let them know?
Waiting for responses
Thanks
You should let them know and they will allow you to take the test outside canada, but first you have to tell them.

Reactions: Aishas

Japp81

Jan 22, 2020
Hello Everyone, Today My wife gave her citizenship test and She got a pop-up message that your webcam is not recording, She clicked okay on the pop-up message and kicked out of the session, She logged in again within 1-2minutes, The time counter was running as normal, She reviewed answers and submitted.
She passed her test.
any one face same issue like this ?
Do they approve this result or she will have to give retest?
Any idea?
Yes they will approve

Japp81

Jan 22, 2020
Alright I have sent an email to them and now really scared for the test would it b easy or hard?
Some questions are hard , some of them easy and some complicated. Make sure read the book and you can try this website apnatoronto.com..... its really helpfull.

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
Alright I have sent an email to them and now really scared for the test would it b easy or hard?
it is easy, mostly common sense, read discover Canada or listen to it few times and do frequent practice tests, don't try to remember all the dates, just read to learn about Canada and not too just pass the tests, you will do just fine