+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

JonnyBoy15

Oct 14, 2020
i received a prearrival letter on August 19th.
Then a passport request on September 9th.
My application was in Warsaw but in September I was already in Canada until Christmas so I let them know. On September 22nd, Warsaw office then sent the following: "Your file has been updated. Further instructions will be provided by office responsible for Virtual Landing."
Since then nothing - just crickets...
I was hoping to get virtually landed before going back to Europe for several months.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

stephanie kavasoglu

Dec 28, 2020
Hey, no update on our file
file received on 10 November 2020 via nova scotia
AOR Biometric received passed in March 2020
No medical test yet
File transferred to VO Ankara April 2020
No updates since then.. anyone has the same case please share.
Sponsor is Canadian citizien living in Canada

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hey, no update on our file
file received on 10 November 2020 via nova scotia
AOR Biometric received passed in March 2020
No medical test yet
File transferred to VO Ankara April 2020
No updates since then.. anyone has the same case please share.
Sponsor is Canadian citizien living in Canada
Contact your MP, order GCMS notes.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
hi! :)
only a person based in Canada can write MP?
Anyone can. mp office will prefer if person they are assisting is either resident in riding or nominally connected somehow. But they're not usually very strict about it.

Example might be to have parents contact their mp, or contact mp where parents reside (or other relatives of course). Or even just say that is where you are planning to move when pr file is approved.

Reactions: valvlad

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
Anyone can. mp office will prefer if person they are assisting is either resident in riding or nominally connected somehow. But they're not usually very strict about it.

Example might be to have parents contact their mp, or contact mp where parents reside (or other relatives of course). Or even just say that is where you are planning to move when pr file is approved.
oh okay, thanks. my rep refuses to write the mp yet, cause or applicaion basically started in May 2021. And she said i should come to Toronto first and then contact the mp office... I'm also not sure about which mp to write. There are several in Toronto

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
oh okay, thanks. my rep refuses to write the mp yet, cause or applicaion basically started in May 2021. And she said i should come to Toronto first and then contact the mp office... I'm also not sure about which mp to write. There are several in Toronto
You can do it without your rep. Just pick one. No need to move first.

Reactions: valvlad