+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Namtu

Nov 30, 2020
Please advise. Can the sponsor travel (outside Canada) to be with their spouse for 3 weeks once the sponsor approval has been completed? Sponsor is a Permanent Resident.

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
emailed my local VO and they said my application is in queue to be reviewed by an officer , received Invitation to pre-arrival services three months ago . @armoured , does that mean the queue is for a decision ? or .... ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
emailed my local VO and they said my application is in queue to be reviewed by an officer , received Invitation to pre-arrival services three months ago . @armoured , does that mean the queue is for a decision ? or .... ?
Don't know more than you. Can't see any other reason for it to be reviewed other than to make a decision. Since after pre-arrival, presumably final.

But wouldn't know whether eg final criminal and security or anything else needs to be done.

hooman94

Nov 18, 2020
Guys, is it possible to land without sposnsor if the sponsor is not present in Canada when we land?
I mean whether is it mandatory for the principal applicant to land with the sponsor or the spoonsor must be in canada before the principal applicant landing?

Becuase I heard that if the principal applicant lands without the sponsor and the sponsor is not in canada when he/she lands, the officer can avoid the principal applicant to enter Canada and makes some promblems.

I would be grateful if you could guide me on this issue if you had a same experience or you have information about it.

alyssa1989

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Passed bio and got medicals today!! :p:p
aaand there is a problem already. The only available date for medicals is August 18. It will be more than 30 days that we got for MR completion... Is there a way to, maybe, call them and make an appointment for earlier date? Moscow, Russia.
HELLO, did you get ur pre arrival letter as yet?

Rajbir1983

Aug 13, 2021
Hi everyone, I received my ppr letter and I send to them with too way courier service. Anyone plz answer me the processing time of stamping for my passport.

Preet1121

Sep 16, 2021
My PR file processing timeline

Fill accept on ,. =16 Nov 2020
Biometric done =10 Feb 2021
Pre arrival letter =10 sep 2021
Medical request =28 sep 2021
Medical done. = 05 Oct 2021
Passport request =22 Nov 2021
Hi,
Did you receive your passport back till now??