+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
i'm really not so sure man. everyone else who got pre-arrival on same day as us, and also May applicants from SGVO, got DM, except us. I just don't know why.
we're in the same boat, but we're still waiting for pre arrival since medicals passed on Aug 24 so let's keep calm lol

stephanie kavasoglu

Dec 28, 2020
Hi everyone, I hope all of you be successful in your case. here is my question, please help me if you know something.
Application received: 18 Nov 2020
Sponsor approval: 19 Feb 2021
Medical request: 28 Feb 2021
Medical passed: 5 March

In SA letter that send to my partner, was written:
The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to the visa office in
Ankara for further processing.
After almost 6 months we've got any update about received letter to VO or anything!!
Do you have any idea what should I do or just waiting? appreciate in advance
We are in same shit

User_01

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Hello everyone, does anybody have a November 2020 Outland Spousal Sponsorship application currently being processed in the Ankara VO, Turkey? I completed and passed the medical exam on April 2021 and have previous biometrics matched, and since that time no updates. Does anybody have a similar case?

Feb2020

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Update everyone , I received an invitation for an interview that is supposedly for determining my eligibility , now this is not to scare anyone I expected my application to go through this since I have a prior failed refugee claim in Canada , And I am fully aware of implications, just thought I'd update you guys .

I have a question for @armoured , regarding these interviews do I get to wait for months for a decision after the interview ? does passing the interview
immediately makes me eligible and hence the decision is made that way ? other than that I'll post my timeline below for anyone who has got any questions .

app received :Nov 20 2020
Aor : feb 21 2021
SA : Feb 24 2021
BI : exempt //
File transferred to Dar VO : Feb 24
AOR 2 : April 23rd 2021
PCC request : April 23rd 2021
Medical Request : April 23rd 2021
Medical received : May 3rd 2021
Eligibility Interview : Sept 5th 2021
Pre-Arrival : waiting
DM : Waiting
COPR : waiting
PPR : Waiting
Hey just wondering how did you get your passport back from CBSA? Did IRCC request it?

hooman94

Nov 18, 2020
Hello guys, I have a question about the situation after landing. I would like to ask you whether it is possible to land Canada after getting visa and COPR and then leave canada some days after before getting the PR card.
And can I give my friend address in Canada to send for him my PR card and then he mails me the card while I am outside of Canada?

Thank you for your replies in advance.

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am I the normal one where no movement since April after medical and BMI. It's been showing under background check for months.

AidaRo

Sep 30, 2019
Hello everyone, does anybody have a November 2020 Outland Spousal Sponsorship application currently being processed in the Ankara VO, Turkey? I completed and passed the medical exam on April 2021 and have previous biometrics matched, and since that time no updates. Does anybody have a similar case?
Yes buddy, we do. Just waiting. I emailed them, the answer was:
Your application is in the queue for eligibility review. Please be advised that due to the global pandemics we are working under limited capacity which may cause delays in processing times.
Once your application is reviewed, we will be contacting you.

silent ocean

Feb 7, 2021
Hi,
Received Passport submission request 3 days ago. Filled webform for PP submission and received a payment link for PP pick up.

How to deal with payment link if i have already paid for premium lounge services during biometrics submission?? Or do i need make another payment of INR 1050/-?
Help would be appreciated.... Thanks

User_01

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Yes buddy, we do. Just waiting. I emailed them, the answer was:
Your application is in the queue for eligibility review. Please be advised that due to the global pandemics we are working under limited capacity which may cause delays in processing times.
Once your application is reviewed, we will be contacting you.
Hello @AidaRo, hmm, ok. I received a pre-arrival services letter on November 11, hope PPR will come soon. See my signature for more details. You know, actually, around the end of October, I noticed that the eligibility step changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" in my IRCC secure account (Just ghost update, I did not get an email on this). Then on November 11, the pre-arrival services letter came.
How does it show in your account? Does it show that eligibility has been initiated?

AidaRo

Sep 30, 2019
I have the exact words in my IRCC account too, it Changed 3 months ago. nothing else has not happened since that