+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Kinnu_01

Jul 19, 2021
We got DM on ECAS for PA couple days ago, still waiting for PPR.
Has anyone got DM and PPR recently from
NDVO?
What is the latest trend for getting PPR after DM, how many days it’s taking nowadays?

RBV

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hello all,
I got PPR today. My VO was Ned Delhi. I am asked to submit height and eye colour along with passport, photographs, and PPR letter.
Does anyone know how to submit height and eye colour? Can we just write on a piece of paper and sign under it?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello all,
I got PPR today. My VO was Ned Delhi. I am asked to submit height and eye colour along with passport, photographs, and PPR letter.
Does anyone know how to submit height and eye colour? Can we just write on a piece of paper and sign under it?
yes, it can just be a table with name, some passport/tombstone details (date of birth etc), and height and eye colour.

Reactions: RBV

Preet1121

Sep 16, 2021
Hello all,
Hi, Could you please share your timeline

el_0211

Jul 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
Not sure what you mean by procedural fairness. We did get an ADR to show intent to return. But that happened just after he purchased a house, car, etc in BC and opened a bank account so the ADR was not an issue for us. I did hear that someone from Thailand (so, Singapore VO) in a previous month had been rejected as the documentation of intent to return for the Canadian spouse wasn’t strong enough. Is this something you’re concerned about?
Hi pdp11. May I ask, do you know at what stage (e.g after or before medical/pre-arrival) this person got PFL regarding his intent to return? My app is also in SGVO, and i'm a Canadian living abroad. Kind of worried if I did not provide enough proof. Thanks.

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hi pdp11. May I ask, do you know at what stage (e.g after or before medical/pre-arrival) this person got PFL regarding his intent to return? My app is also in SGVO, and i'm a Canadian living abroad. Kind of worried if I did not provide enough proof. Thanks.
why are u worried if u have received the pre arrival