+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hi everyone, My question is that I receive my pre arrival letter Yesterday. Now when I got my ppr request. Plz answer.
It all depends could take from a day to 3 months or even more. This would be dependent on the VISA OFFICE and review officer. I have received it since June, over 3 months already. Good luck you myt b lucky.

Olaide 1

Feb 15, 2021
Hello everyone, I need urgent reply pls.
Can i travel with 2months valid passport left to canada, and when I get there I can renew it. Since I have corp.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hello everyone, I need urgent reply pls.
Can i travel with 2months valid passport left to canada, and when I get there I can renew it. Since I have corp.
To be safe why not apply the new one with express whichever country you are. Attach the new one to the old one as in having both together as you travel.

Your plan is not bad and even though normally a passport is required to have atleast 6 months before entry to a country, i personally believe since you have copr now won't matter though. If to be a student or visitor then the answer will be NO for sure. But am not 100% sure of my comment as haven't heard of anyone do that.

But I would advice to get the new one before going if possible. Because having the new one doesn't make the old one invalid.

Oct 8, 2015
ECAS status: Decision made but nothing on GCKey. Already received Pre-Arrival before couple of months. Fingers crossed. Waiting for GCKey Account Update

Oct 8, 2015
Could you please share your timeline
Application received: 2nd November 2020
bio-metrics request and sponsor eligibility: April 10th (File moved to NDVO)
biometrics done on: April 15th
Medical request: August 9th
Pre-arrival services: August 10th
Medical completed on: August 28
Decision made on ECAS: September 20th

Austnadian

Feb 18, 2020
Received my Virtual landing letter yesterday!

Hopefully will be approved and virtually landed by the end of the month!

Good luck to everyone

Oct 8, 2015
PPR email on Applicant email: 24th Sept 2021
Still no updates on ECAS or GCKey

AidaRo

Sep 30, 2019
Hi everyone, I hope all of you be successful in your case. here is my question, please help me if you know something.
Application received: 18 Nov 2020
Sponsor approval: 19 Feb 2021
Medical request: 28 Feb 2021
Medical passed: 5 March

In SA letter that send to my partner, was written:
The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to the visa office in
Ankara for further processing.
After almost 6 months we've got any update about received letter to VO or anything!!
Do you have any idea what should I do or just waiting? appreciate in advance

AidaRo

Sep 30, 2019

Congrats ! good luck with continued process. Can you please tell me what is like Pre-letter services? thanks a lot

Oct 8, 2015
Congrats ! good luck with continued process. Can you please tell me what is like Pre-letter services? thanks a lot
You mean Pre-Arrival Services? It looks like
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to: • Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates recognized in Canada; • Connect with employers; and • Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including language training, after you arrive in Canada. Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you

AidaRo

Sep 30, 2019
Yes yes .. Pre-Arrival ;) ! Thank you so mush. It was very helpful.
By the way, since getting Sponsor approval in a letter that included "app will be forwarded to VO", we haven't heard yet.

Oct 8, 2015
Yes yes .. Pre-Arrival ;) ! Thank you so mush. It was very helpful.

By the way, since getting Sponsor approval in a letter that included "app will be forwarded to VO", we haven't heard yet.
My sponsor approval did mention "New Delhi VO". Sometimes they don't , probably you have to contact them via webform or call.
Also, it took almost 4months before i got any response after sponsor approval. It is just a waiting game, you can't do much.

Reactions: AidaRo