+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
Passed bio and got medicals today!! :p:p
aaand there is a problem already. The only available date for medicals is August 18. It will be more than 30 days that we got for MR completion... Is there a way to, maybe, call them and make an appointment for earlier date? Moscow, Russia.

Reactions: jkjy and Usr1997

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Passed bio and got medicals today!! :p:p
aaand there is a problem already. The only available date for medicals is August 18. It will be more than 30 days that we got for MR completion... Is there a way to, maybe, call them and make an appointment for earlier date? Moscow, Russia.
It should not be an issue with IRCC if that's the earliest available. They know about covid delays everywhere.

If you're worried, send a webform to IRCC (Warsaw?) that this was the earliest date available.

Reactions: valvlad

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
It should not be an issue with IRCC if that's the earliest available. They know about covid delays everywhere.

If you're worried, send a webform to IRCC (Warsaw?) that this was the earliest date available.
My immg consultant said she can send them the appointment confirmation about medicals and that should be fine with them, yea.)
It's not in Warsaw yet, still waiting for SA

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My immg consultant said she can send them the appointment confirmation about medicals and that should be fine with them, yea.)
It's not in Warsaw yet, still waiting for SA
Just to be clear, my question about warsaw was only about whether to try to indicate warsaw in the webform - anyway you should be fine.

Not that what I happen to have noticed here is gospel, but there are a lot of cases of applicants not being able to complete the medicals in the 30 day limit and worried (or worried that it's not showing in the system as passed), and I don't think I've seen a single one where a delay in getting the medicals done - during covid anyway - has had any negative effect. (Whether or not the applicants notified of the delay, although I still think it's a good idea just in case)

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
Just to be clear, my question about warsaw was only about whether to try to indicate warsaw in the webform - anyway you should be fine.

Not that what I happen to have noticed here is gospel, but there are a lot of cases of applicants not being able to complete the medicals in the 30 day limit and worried (or worried that it's not showing in the system as passed), and I don't think I've seen a single one where a delay in getting the medicals done - during covid anyway - has had any negative effect. (Whether or not the applicants notified of the delay, although I still think it's a good idea just in case)
Yea, thank you so much :)

How is your move so far?

aronnok

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
//
This application is currently pending review by an officer, after which we will contact the applicant to advise the outcome of the review and/or any subsequent steps in the processing of the application. If your address, email or other contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.

//
Reply of webform. Pending review. Anybody have the same issue?

Figo4019

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
AOR Received.
14-04-2021
File Transfer...
07-10-2021
Med's Request
07-10-2021
Med's Done....
28-10-2021
Passport Req..
28-04-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2022
LANDED..........
15-08-2022
Any Jamaica Sponsorships currently that can give me an idea of their time line?
Yes.
Submitted Sept 2020
AOR1 April 14 2021
Nothing since.
Both sponsor and applicant info in Ecas says IN PROCESS.

WHATS ur timeline