+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

glory_arjun

May 31, 2021
Hi everyone, I have a question if some one can answer, I would really appreciate. After the medical and biometrics, how do we know that the file has been transferred to a designated VO office for further processing? Thanks.

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a question if some one can answer, I would really appreciate. After the medical and biometrics, how do we know that the file has been transferred to a designated VO office for further processing? Thanks.
You really can't tell , the normal application process structure has completely turned on it's head .

for instance here's is my timeline :

app received :Nov 20 2020
Aor : feb 21 2021
SA : Feb 24 2021
BI : exempt //
File transferred to Dar VO : Feb 24
AOR 2 : April 23rd 2021
PCC request : April 23rd 2021
Medical Request : April 23rd 2021
Medical received : May 3rd 2021
Pre-Arrival : waiting
DM : Waiting
COPR : waiting
PPR : Waiting

Some applicant's might've gone through some of these stages at different precedence . it really differs , atleast speaking from my experience.

glory_arjun

May 31, 2021
You really can't tell , the normal application process structure has completely turned on it's head .

for instance here's is my timeline :

app received :Nov 20 2020
Aor : feb 21 2021
SA : Feb 24 2021
BI : exempt //
File transferred to Dar VO : Feb 24
AOR 2 : April 23rd 2021
PCC request : April 23rd 2021
Medical Request : April 23rd 2021
Medical received : May 3rd 2021
Pre-Arrival : waiting
DM : Waiting
COPR : waiting
PPR : Waiting

Some applicant's might've gone through some of these stages at different precedence . it really differs , atleast speaking from my experience.
Thankyou, for your reply, we have a similar timeline, just 15 days behind. so do you also not know which VO office your file has moved and when? Because I heard from someone that it(VO office) is written on their sponsor approval PDF, it is not written for us anywhere.

ASD24

Nov 24, 2020
Thankyou, for your reply, we have a similar timeline, just 15 days behind. so do you also not know which VO office your file has moved and when? Because I heard from someone that it(VO office) is written on their sponsor approval PDF, it is not written for us anywhere.
It was the same with me. No VO Office details on my SA. Hence I reached out to IRCC. Would suggest you too to dial in and check.

glory_arjun

May 31, 2021
It was the same with me. No VO Office details on my SA. Hence I reached out to IRCC. Would suggest you too to dial in and check.
I tried calling them, but none of the option led me to the representative, I will try again I think, thanks for your reply.

Reactions: ASD24

hooman94

Nov 18, 2020
In my SA, it is written the VO. So does it mean the AOR2? Or should I get another letter as the AOR2?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
In my SA, it is written the VO. So does it mean the AOR2? Or should I get another letter as the AOR2?
If you get AOR2, it will be a separate email/letter direct from the VO.

But not all offices do an AOR2. Some here interpret changes in ecas (processing/received/processing) as being the same as AOR2.

Reactions: Usr1997

Sasha1989

Mar 20, 2018
Hello Everyone
We submitted our application on the 12 November 2020
AOR 21 Apr 2021
Bio Request 26 Apr 2021
Mid Request 27 Apr 2021
Both done, not sure of timing
SA 27 Apr 2021 (mentioning that our file will be transferred to Paris VO for further processing)

Additional information requested 11 May 2021 from Paris VO. Sent a week after.

On Ecas, DM from sponsorship Application
For Applicant "in process"

I have two questions please
1. Receiving a letter from Paris VO means that our application is already transferred to the VO right?

2. On Ecas, Applicant application side, it was
"We started processing you file on 21 April 2021" ((( same as the date on the Sponsorship Application)))
Now since mid May it changed "we started processing your application on 2 May 2021" ((( same phrase, New date)))
Does it mean they started processing the applicant file at the VO? What you call AOR2?

I actually have a third question:
I live with my husband and son in France and I applied while i'm here in France.
I sent with the application a job offer, accommodation letters and letters from friends and family.
And I got a SA.
Does it mean that they accept my situation as it is? Or would they ask for these things later in the process?
I mean they gonna check on me again if I can financially support my family or not?

Thanks all

Last edited: