+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello all,

I need some suggestions. We have AOR, SA and medical is also done. Now, we want to change PA's address on file. Will changing the mailing address affect the application processing at this stage? Thank you in advance!
If you need to change the address, change the address. Having the wrong address will definitely affect the processing.

Reactions: cjr, esam99 and RBV

RBV

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Should we call them?
I am also in the same boat. We received medical instructions on April 26th and got it done on May 5th. Now, my concern is if they do not update medical results before May 26th (30th day of receiving the medical instruction), are they going to consider this as 'late' submission of required information? Because it says in the instruction letter that 'we may refuse your application if medical is not done within 30 days of receiving this letter'.

Do they know we have done our medical and results are not updated from their end? We have proof of medical examination (eMedical form) but it will be required only if IRCC creates fuzz about it.

jkjy

Star Member
May 12, 2020
I am also in the same boat. We received medical instructions on April 26th and got it done on May 5th. Now, my concern is if they do not update medical results before May 26th (30th day of receiving the medical instruction), are they going to consider this as 'late' submission of required information? Because it says in the instruction letter that 'we may refuse your application if medical is not done within 30 days of receiving this letter'.

Do they know we have done our medical and results are not updated from their end? We have proof of medical examination (eMedical form) but it will be required only if IRCC creates fuzz about it.
Hey, I suggest that you send in the proof of medical examination (eMedical form) via webform to IRCC.

Reactions: RBV

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
uhh is it just me or things got way slower now?
they got our updated police reps on May 17, no news since then. i'm so worried that we lost our queue and will wait for long time again (((

Kanwal Gupta

Dec 17, 2017
It is reasonably common. No need to worry.
Thanks. But I see many in the spreadsheet getting theirs passed just after 3/5 days of taking medicals and my wife took her test on 29 April and her status hasn't been updated yet.She checked with clinic and they confirmed results been uploaded from their side. That's why the concern.

RBV

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks. But I see many in the spreadsheet getting theirs passed just after 3/5 days of taking medicals and my wife took her test on 29 April and her status hasn't been updated yet.She checked with clinic and they confirmed results been uploaded from their side. That's why the concern.
Here is what I found from IRCC website,

• If you’ve had a medical exam or given biometrics, they won’t show in your account until we process them.
  • We currently have a backlog of medical exams to process, but when we do process them, you’ll see them in your account.
Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

I think we just have to be patient and not to worry about getting results updated.

jkjy

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Hey for those who are waiting for their medical exam results to be updated. It could be soon. Mine's updated in my account!

Reactions: RBV

jkjy

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Did you receive a message for that?
No. It should show up in your online account under "Application status".

It will state

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - DATE: You passed the medical exam."