+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

frange

May 25, 2018
Can someone please help with this question? Adding to it, Do I also need to resubmit the application fees?
I would start it all over again and adjust my package in accordance to the rejection letter.
-New PCC (Updated) + New PCC (requested)--- (There is a validity period; even not expired, you don't how long it's going to take again to be processed)
-New PR photos since non valid anymore ( 6 months validity have passed)
-New forms date and signature ( check for the new version, if available)
-A copy of the rejection letter + Explanation letter requesting consideration due to rejection( it helps sometimes)

NB:
1-You don't need to pay the full fee if you don't want or can not. You can just pay the application fee only +/- Bio fee .The right of permanent residence fee (RPFF) come later later in the process.
2-You can keep the same payment fee if the amount is OK. No need to change it.

nag

Jan 31, 2011
hi can someone help me on this ....

in my status it says " We sent you medical instructions on April 26, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. "

but there is no email from them apart from letter of sponsor eligibility.

thanks

rohidi8578

Feb 4, 2021
hi can someone help me on this ....

in my status it says " We sent you medical instructions on April 26, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. "

but there is no email from them apart from letter of sponsor eligibility.

thanks
The medical instruction letter will always show up in your gckey account messages as IMM1017E

kanislupos

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Singapore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
You’re welcome, glad to help :)
Hey one last question! I made an appointment today, but they were unclear on whether I needed to bring four recent photographs? Did you bring the pictures, or just one on the biodata and summary page?

Thanks!

jkjy

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Hey one last question! I made an appointment today, but they were unclear on whether I needed to bring four recent photographs? Did you bring the pictures, or just one on the biodata and summary page?

Thanks!
I brought my photos but in the end they didn't need it. They will take your photo for you on that day itself!

Kanwal Gupta

Dec 17, 2017
Hi Guys. It has been almost 10 days since my wife went for her medical exam and the results haven't been updated yet. Is there any way to know if her medicals have been uploaded to IRCC ? Were we supposed to send the tracking sheet in web form as well ?

RBV

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hello all,

I need some suggestions. We have AOR, SA and medical is also done. Now, we want to change PA's address on file. Will changing the mailing address affect the application processing at this stage? Thank you in advance!