+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Austnadian

Feb 18, 2020
When you got the BIO letter you were to go to a VFS office for Biometrics collection. There is nothing for you to submit regarding that. To me it sounds like you submitted a copy of your PP and the pics the the LVO as if you had received PPR which does not seem to be the case. I think the LVO sent you the letter to say that you have to wait until you get the PPR before submitting the docs that you did. Did you get something from them asking you to submit the copy of the PP and pics?

Does it sound like that might be the case?
This does sound quite accurate. received a slip at the VFS office outlining to submit a copy of the passport and pictures.

They have since followed up saying I need to submit my letter of passport request as well as this "CIC email copy" to continue.

I am yet to receive PPR but still not too sure what the email they're requesting is.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
This does sound quite accurate. received a slip at the VFS office outlining to submit a copy of the passport and pictures.

They have since followed up saying I need to submit my letter of passport request as well as this "CIC email copy" to continue.

I am yet to receive PPR but still not too sure what the email they're requesting is.
I think they are saying that you have to wait for the PPR, which will come as an email then submit the docs you already did but a bit prematurely.

aronnok

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
I think I just received my AOR2?

The doc reads " This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by the Singapore Migration Office on 11th May 2021."

A bit confused here. Previously when I got my SA, it mentioned in that letter that my application will be processed in Ottawa. Weird! Has anyone encounter the same thing?

Thanks in adv.
When I called them they explained it to me, my file was suppose to go to Singapore, but it was in transit. That means that they digitally uploads all documents in the system and transfers the files. Once it's done the file moved to Singapore.
So that's your VO and that's your AOR2.

jkjy

Star Member
May 12, 2020
When I called them they explained it to me, my file was suppose to go to Singapore, but it was in transit. That means that they digitally uploads all documents in the system and transfers the files. Once it's done the file moved to Singapore.
So that's your VO and that's your AOR2.
I see, thanks aronnok. I read somewhere in the forum that Singapore VO and Singapore Migration Office is a different thing. Does yours say Singapore Visa Office or Singapore Migration Office?

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
Anyone still waiting on AOR1 whose application was received on or around November 12th?
yess us
but they asked us for new police reports a month ago. just sent it to them this week so i hope to get the file number very soon

aronnok

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
does it mean that background check started already?

jnarula

Feb 16, 2021
yess us
but they asked us for new police reports a month ago. just sent it to them this week so i hope to get the file number very soon
Did they ask for new one because the previous one expired or there was some issue with it?

JonnyBoy15

Oct 14, 2020
Well I thought I would add where I am at presently.

APP Received: November 2, 2020
AOR: April 14, 2021
MR: May 19, 2021
SA: April 20, 2021 (sponsor approval)
Police Certificate request: May 19, 2021
Police certificate sent: May 4, 2021
Bio requested: April 21, 2021
Bio completed:
Moved to VO: April 20, 2021
Medical completed: May 10, 2021
Medical passed:
AOR2:
Pre-arrival letter:
DM:
PPR:
COPR:
Landed:

kanislupos

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Singapore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
The clinic told me within 7-10 working days they will be sending my medical exam results to CIC. Not sure if it’s the same for you, could be different from clinic to clinic?
Hey did you do your medicals in Singapore? I have some questions if you don't mind :)

Thank you!

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
what is considered Biometric request? is that when you actually receive a letter from CIC to proceed for your Biometrics at VFS or is that when you are instructed to pay?