+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
G'day all!

Submitted my biometrics in Australia last week or so and submitted further documentation, but have since received correspondence that I'm required to also supply an email from CIC regarding submitting documents.

Has anyone received this email after submitting biometrics? And if so, how long afterwards did you receive it?

Cheers
Your explanation is not very clear if what IRCC has requested, can you try rephrasing or expanding on it.

Austnadian

Feb 18, 2020
Your explanation is not very clear if what IRCC has requested, can you try rephrasing or expanding on it.
Yeah sorry mate, I'm not overly clear with what they're asking me to provide either, so tried my best to explain it.

Here's an excerpt from the email the biometrics office sent me:

"We have received your application for PR Stamping and all the documents is as per requirement except the email copy from immigration.

Have you received email from immigration for submitting documents? if yes please attach email to this email and if not, you need to wait for it."

I'm yet to receive this email, although I haven't seen any info from other posters about it.

Has anyone have any idea what I should be looking for? And whether it will be a standard email or a notification in my GCKey?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Yeah sorry mate, I'm not overly clear with what they're asking me to provide either, so tried my best to explain it.

Here's an excerpt from the email the biometrics office sent me:

"We have received your application for PR Stamping and all the documents is as per requirement except the email copy from immigration.

Have you received email from immigration for submitting documents? if yes please attach email to this email and if not, you need to wait for it."

I'm yet to receive this email, although I haven't seen any info from other posters about it.

Has anyone have any idea what I should be looking for? And whether it will be a standard email or a notification in my GCKey?
There is definitely confusion between the 2 of you. What was the other documentation you submitted, were you requested to submit docs? Sounds like you did or they think you submitted docs to get your visa which would come with the PPR and that is the letter they are referring to. That is quite far down the road from getting biometrics done. Now I am confused too!!

Austnadian

Feb 18, 2020
There is definitely confusion between the 2 of you. What was the other documentation you submitted, were you requested to submit docs? Sounds like you did or they think you submitted docs to get your visa which would come with the PPR and that is the letter they are referring to. That is quite far down the road from getting biometrics done. Now I am confused too!!
Yeah tell me about it!

I submitted my Biometrics letter, the biometrics company consent form for submitting documents, a photocopy of my passport and two passport photos, but they seem to also need this email from CIC.

I guess I just wait and hope an email comes through that I can provide? Otherwise I'm clueless.

ASD24

Nov 24, 2020
You will get new line on your PR application stating when they start processing your application, it might happened 2 times where status will change from in process to application received back to in process.
what does "secondary visa office" mean?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Yeah tell me about it!

I submitted my Biometrics letter, the biometrics company consent form for submitting documents, a photocopy of my passport and two passport photos, but they seem to also need this email from CIC.

I guess I just wait and hope an email comes through that I can provide? Otherwise I'm clueless.
When you got the BIO letter you were to go to a VFS office for Biometrics collection. There is nothing for you to submit regarding that. To me it sounds like you submitted a copy of your PP and the pics the the LVO as if you had received PPR which does not seem to be the case. I think the LVO sent you the letter to say that you have to wait until you get the PPR before submitting the docs that you did. Did you get something from them asking you to submit the copy of the PP and pics?

Does it sound like that might be the case?

ASD24

Nov 24, 2020
It is a visa office where your application gets transferred typically after sponsor approval.
TQ!
If we do not receive the visa office details in SA.. would IRCC send a separate mail once file gets transferred to VO?

frange

May 25, 2018
I feel such a relief today....
AOR, sponsor eligibility, Bio fee request and file is moving to mexico VO. All at the same time.
My timeline is in my signature. I have trouble to update the spreed sheet. Could someone do it for me, please?

Reactions: jkjy and aronnok

RBV

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
TQ!
If we do not receive the visa office details in SA.. would IRCC send a separate mail once file gets transferred to VO?
If it is not mentioned in SA letter then I would keep checking ECAS. You may find the VO information there. I am not sure if IRCC will send you another notification once they send your file to VO. They use to send another AOR (AOR2) pre-COVID but I am not sure if currently they send it to everyone. Also, the ECAS will say 'Application Received' in Principal application's section which means the file is received at the VO. Hope this helps!

Reactions: ASD24

aronnok

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
I feel such a relief today....
AOR, sponsor eligibility, Bio fee request and file is moving to mexico VO. All at the same time.
My timeline is in my signature. I have trouble to update the spreed sheet. Could someone do it for me, please?
Congrats!

Reactions: frange

jkjy

Star Member
May 12, 2020
I think I just received my AOR2?

The doc reads " This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by the Singapore Migration Office on 11th May 2021."

A bit confused here. Previously when I got my SA, it mentioned in that letter that my application will be processed in Ottawa. Weird! Has anyone encounter the same thing?

Thanks in adv.