+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

RBV

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hi. Received nothing yet.
I have a gut feeling that people applied in first half of November will start getting AORs in a week or two. Currently, September and October 2020 applicants who never heard anything have started getting AORs. Fingers crossed!

frange

May 25, 2018
I have a gut feeling that people applied in first half of November will start getting AORs in a week or two. Currently, September and October 2020 applicants who never heard anything have started getting AORs. Fingers crossed!
I hope so since i am breathless., energy consuming. By the way, February applicants start getting AOR.

Reactions: aronnok

Austnadian

Feb 18, 2020
Fingers, toes, everything crossed if this is the case!

Our application was received Nov 6 and nothing has come through. Very nervous!

Reactions: valvlad
Oct 8, 2015
Hi all
My application was received on 29th November. Haven’t heard anything from ircc. i tried to check client application status and also linking application. But found nothing. What should i do? Its been more than 4months.

pdp11

Dec 1, 2020
Bangkok, Thailand
anybody had their file moved to Singapore? We haven't received medical or bio-metric request, all december applicants are receiving them. is it depends on the local VOs?
Did receive email that our application is being sent to Singapore together with my SA. My wife (the principal applicant) received biometrics request on the same day. No medical request yet, and no word if Singapore has the file (or if it really ends up being Singapore given some of the other recent messages in this group). Note this is a mid-November Outland application.

So, seems like the biometric request in our case originated in Canada but Singapore will do the medical request.

Reactions: aronnok

aronnok

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Did receive email that our application is being sent to Singapore together with my SA. My wife (the principal applicant) received biometrics request on the same day. No medical request yet, and no word if Singapore has the file (or if it really ends up being Singapore given some of the other recent messages in this group). Note this is a mid-November Outland application.

So, seems like the biometric request in our case originated in Canada but Singapore will do the medical request.
We haven't received any biometric or medical request. SA approval letter said that file *will be* moving to Singapore. No correspondence yet.

Kunke Tee

Dec 22, 2019
Hello guys,

How can I add my new born baby to out application? My wife gave birth in January and we received AOR1 in February but I don't know how to go about it. Pls help.

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What do you guys think ? How long it might take for us to get our apps processed?

Last edited: