NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Surbhi Sandhir

Aug 14, 2017
New delhi
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Hi all,
I was able to check my husband's file status online using our receipt number. It says that they have started woking on the application and will send AOR. Can anyone with the same case tell as to how long they take to asses the file and send AOR.
Thanks

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi all,
I was able to check my husband's file status online using our receipt number. It says that they have started woking on the application and will send AOR. Can anyone with the same case tell as to how long they take to asses the file and send AOR.
Thanks
Did you get AOR already? If not, you'll have it soon . What is your timeline?
Sometimes it works without getting the AOR; when everything is done back end.

Surbhi Sandhir

Aug 14, 2017
New delhi
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Did you get AOR already? If not, you'll have it soon . What is your timeline?
Sometimes it works without getting the AOR; when everything is done back end.
I haven't got the AOR ,it says that they stated processing put file on 2nd Feb.
And our file was received on 17th Nov 2020

Gur deep

Oct 26, 2020
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-08-2019
Doc's Request.
4-09-2019
Passport Req..
06-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2020
LANDED..........
04-09-2020
Hi all,
Thanks
What is this Receipt number? Is this the temporary number which you use to check the application status? I too have a temporary number but when I try to check the status of application, the website says that it should start from B000000000. But the temporary number starts from XF.

Surbhi Sandhir

Aug 14, 2017
New delhi
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
What is this Receipt number? Is this the temporary number which you use to check the application status? I too have a temporary number but when I try to check the status of application, the website says that it should start from B000000000. But the temporary number starts from XF.
It's not the temporary number.
It's the receipt number when u pay the fee initially which includes the fee for biometric in advance.

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
It's the receipt number when u pay the fee initially which includes the fee for biometric in advance.
Can you tell me where exactly you can check this and which number to provide? I have a receipt number up top that starts with R and a reference number down below.

EDIT: I think I found where to check, its the Client Application Status, correct? My receipt number is not coming up when I search, does anyone know if this mean they haven't even opened and started my application yet?

Last edited:

Gur deep

Oct 26, 2020
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-08-2019
Doc's Request.
4-09-2019
Passport Req..
06-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2020
LANDED..........
04-09-2020
Ok thanks a lot

Reactions: Surbhi Sandhir

Surbhi Sandhir

Aug 14, 2017
New delhi
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Yeah the number starting from R is the receipt number. If u don't have UCI or Application number yet. U can use the receipt number to check if the file has been entered in their system or not.
I checked it on cic online services.

Surbhi Sandhir

Aug 14, 2017
New delhi
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Can you tell me where exactly you can check this and which number to provide? I have a receipt number up top that starts with R and a reference number down below.

EDIT: I think I found where to check, its the Client Application Status, correct? My receipt number is not coming up when I search, does anyone know if this mean they haven't even opened and started my application yet?
Yeah that means they haven't opened the application.

Octy008

Feb 3, 2021
Application Received: 17th November 2020.
Received AOR yesterday - 2nd Feb (at least I think it is an AOR, has an Application Number starting with F000XXXXX and sponsor's UCI ID) to sponsor's email ID and ECAS shows In Process.
But did not receive any email on Primary Applicant's ID, so no UCI for PA yet.

Did you all receive the email on PA's email or Sponsor's email? And were you able to link the application to GCKey?