+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

stephanie kavasoglu

Dec 28, 2020
Wooow congrats... hope it will be fast for everyone. I applied on 5 Nov and file was received 10 November. Im sponsoring my husband and im Canadian citizen living in Quebec.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Negativity? I waited roughly 5.5 months for AOR. I live in reality ,not seem dream land. If you want to call that negativity well thats your process of thinking. I call it reality.

Reactions: Inonoje

m@nty

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Prince Edward Island
Category........
PNP
Hello guys, i applied my wife pr file on 22 nov 2020 so do anyone know how long does it take to get application number? Its been 2.5 month and havent heard anything from cic. So would i be receiving an email or she would?

Thank you for your help

Reactions: Alexis1971

UReginahopeful

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Wow Congratulations.
I called them ,they gave me the temp. Number and said that work in my file has been started on 8th January. Did anything like this happened with u too??.
Wonder how long they take after this.
He said to call in March and see .
That’s good. It seems things are moving faster now, so hopefully you get your AOR this new month. Nothing like that happened to me. I received missed call from CIC number about 2-3 weeks ago. I called back to find out who called and why, that’s when I got my temporary number. I didn’t ask them of my status though. I just wanted to know why CIC called me. Now I’m suspecting the officer that processed my file called by mistake as they didn’t leave any note about the call on my file. Therefore the call Center agent couldn’t trace where the call came from.

Reactions: Surbhi Sandhir

Surbhi Sandhir

Aug 14, 2017
New delhi
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
That’s good. It seems things are moving faster now, so hopefully you get your AOR this new month. Nothing like that happened to me. I received missed call from CIC number about 2-3 weeks ago. I called back to find out who called and why, that’s when I got my temporary number. I didn’t ask them of my status though. I just wanted to know why CIC called me. Now I’m suspecting the officer that processed my file called by mistake as they didn’t leave any note about the call on my file. Therefore the call Center agent couldn’t trace where the call came from.
Let's hope for the best. Keeping fingers crossed.
All the best

Reactions: UReginahopeful