+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

chotemiya3

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
My eCAS is showing "Decision Made" today. Didn't receive any email. Nothing shown if I click the decision made link.
Anyone have the same issue?
Same here. Emails are sent out in batches i believe so will just have to wait to receive it.

Namtu

Nov 30, 2020
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know about what they check for sponsor approval. Do they call your employer or check if you are being paid on your SIN.

SJohnson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2020
My eCAS is showing "Decision Made" today. Didn't receive any email. Nothing shown if I click the decision made link.
Anyone have the same issue?
That happened to me too, and then on Monday or Tuesday, I got my SA. Wishing you all the best!

Octy008

Feb 3, 2021
Received SA but the mail did not mention any VO. Where are checking the VO details?
Did you get u I t in the SA email?
Or is there another that we are going to receive?

jkjy

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Mine was in the same email as sponsor approval. The letter reads:

“We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor....

The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to the visa office in XXXX for further processing.”

Reactions: SJohnson

Octy008

Feb 3, 2021
Mine was in the same email as sponsor approval. The letter reads:

“We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor....

The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to the visa office in XXXX for further processing.”
Mine says:

The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

R H

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hi everyone,
I need to know how irrc sends medical request or biometrics instructions? Do they email to sponser or pa? Or they update at gckey?

Octy008

Feb 3, 2021
Hi everyone,
I need to know how irrc sends medical request or biometrics instructions? Do they email to sponser or pa? Or they update at gckey?
They update in gckey. You will get an email saying you have new messages in gckey.
SA will be sent to sponsor’s email id

R H

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
They update in gckey. You will get an email saying you have new messages in gckey.
SA will be sent to sponsor’s email id
Should i have to take print out of gckey update of biometrics and medical before going to give biometrics and medical?

Octy008

Feb 3, 2021
Should i have to take print out of gckey update of biometrics and medical before going to give biometrics and medical?
Yes, I mean the actual Biometrics and Medical request letters from the messages. And along with those you should also carry your passport and copy of your passport (everything will be mentioned in the request letters)

For Biometrics, in India we additionally have to carry the VFS appointment confirmation letter and VFS consent form - you will receive the instructions when you book an appointment.

Reactions: R H

R H

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Yes, I mean the actual Biometrics and Medical request letters from the messages. And along with those you should also carry your passport and copy of your passport (everything will be mentioned in the request letters)

For Biometrics, in India we additionally have to carry the VFS appointment confirmation letter and VFS consent form - you will receive the instructions when you book an appointment.
Thank you :)