+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** NOVEMBER 2020 INLAND SPONSORSHIP***

canadajapanconnection

Apr 29, 2020
Saw that there was no 2020 November thread ,only 2019.

Hello Everyone!
Just sent our application today (11/16)! Should arrive by then end of this week. We filled out ours by ourselves so its a bit nerve wracking. We got the advice of people who had applied and received PR this year (who applied last year), so hope all goes well!

Hope to get OWP soon!

aman635

Nov 18, 2020
Can you suggest to me how you bind up your application? Like photos with rubber bands. So the paper application should be with a paper clip.

canadajapanconnection

Apr 29, 2020
Can you suggest to me how you bind up your application? Like photos with rubber bands. So the paper application should be with a paper clip.
Found here :

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html#mail

• Don’t use staples, binders, plastic sleeves, folders or albums to submit your application. Elastic bands for photos or paper clips are acceptable.
We personally just used paper clips to attach the photos to the previous page in the application

menaka_p

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hi everyone, we were originally March 2020 outland sponsorship applicants but long story short, IRCC lost our file and now we have to resubmit (yes, they do LOSE files...) anyway, we are new to the process and I just wanted to know whether it is possible to apply for the inland spousal sponsorship on paper and the OWP online?

Reactions: aman635