+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 Applicants gather here

Alexryan5

Apr 8, 2020
I submitted biometrics on December 8th, course starts in January 2021. Coming from Ireland to Ontario. Are they prioritizing people with course dates in January ?

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Received bvl on 1st dec from Abudhabi office. No update after that
Dear AsifHamza, Can you please share your time line. When did you apply. I beleive you have received BVL already but I was wondering when did you apply and which In-take are you going for?

Mandeep24

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
At this time Non SDS are lucky who got PPR at timeline of SDS, congrats to all of them. But IRCC need to wakeup even after paying high amount SDS are waiting for months. Wtf. Apply with less amount and get fast PPR

Ulref

Dec 22, 2020
I applied on November 12th for a Francisation program in Québec city. Biometrics done before application. Medicals not needed since I am from Colombia. Only update it’s on background check, it now says:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Raasshhhh

Dec 30, 2020
At this time Non-SDS are lucky who got PPR at timeline of SDS, congrats to all of them. But IRCC need to wakeup even after paying high amount SDS are waiting for months. Wtf. Apply with less amount and get fast PPR
True... Should have applied for Non-SDS!