+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
I recently read a post in which people were heavily debating about RR and statutory questions, specifically about visa refusal and so on.. @legalfalcon or anybody else, for that matter: Which process is being used to verify that one applicant was refused a visa 15 years ago or last year from, let's say, the US, France, England, Germany or Nigeria? I can understand them verifying that a police certificate is authentic but visa refusal?? To the same token, do they contact banks to verify the banking info that was provided?
As far as visa refusals are concerned, they can check it very easily thanks to immigration data sharing agreements, like the one between the United States and Canada for example.

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
folks you may missed my question:

My AOR for PR is Nov 12th. We also applied for BOWP on Dec 3d. Today on jan 25th we got the news that BOWP was approved for all family. So my question is if there is any dependence approval of BOWP and status of PR? Does BOWP approval means that I passed anything else except R10? As per my PR I’ve passed Medicals in mid of Dec and my biometrics data was attached to profile somewhere in a same time.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
folks you may missed my question:

My AOR for PR is Nov 12th. We also applied for BOWP on Dec 3d. Today on jan 25th we got the news that BOWP was approved for all family. So my question is if there is any dependence approval of BOWP and status of PR? Does BOWP approval means that I passed anything else except R10? As per my PR I’ve passed Medicals in mid of Dec and my biometrics data was attached to profile somewhere in a same time.

Your BOWP approval means you passed R10 completeness check, and as you stated, medicals as well. next stages are eligibility, security, etc.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
So finally got through to an agent today. My eligibility is passed, but the security & criminality hasn't started yet. My application has been sent to the Ottawa case processing center. Which sucks since that is very slow nowadays. Going to hang out in that thread now since its clear these days the speed of progress is more related to your processing office instead of your AOR.

Ahamed06

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
So finally got through to an agent today. My eligibility is passed, but the security & criminality hasn't started yet. My application has been sent to the Ottawa case processing center. Which sucks since that is very slow nowadays. Going to hang out in that thread now since its clear these days the speed of progress is more related to your processing office instead of your AOR.
What’s your aor?

crzyvin

Jan 5, 2021
During eligibility they review the documents you have submitted like ECA/Degree Cert, IELTS/CELPIP, Employment reference (against NOC duties especially) and also your personal history for any discrepancy between your documents and declared history. This is done in two steps: first by an analyst who either recommends your eligibility be passed or asks the next level officer to review your documents thoroughly. The second step is the Visa office (case processing officer) who marks your eligibility passed or asks for Additional documents or unfortunately, in some cases, failed. That is why it is the most crucial part of the processing.

This whole thing can take anywhere between 25 days (rare nowadays) to nearly 4 months.
What is the order of IRCC verification
1) Medical and R10
2) Criminality? (My application stuck here)
3) Eligibility?
4) Security?

But i can see for few of the applications Eligibility started first what is the pattern :rolleyes:

yooo987

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
BC
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-06-2020
AOR Received.
23-11-2020
PNP+ FSW inland
AOR Nov 23, MEP Jan 05, No GU or any updates since then...
Should I call and ask???

wandrmnk

Jan 9, 2021
What is the order of IRCC verification
1) Medical and R10
2) Criminality? (My application stuck here)
3) Eligibility?
4) Security?

But i can see for few of the applications Eligibility started first what is the pattern :rolleyes:
R10 and medicals happen first and the other three can happen simultaneously but it has mostly been observed that Security starts after eligibility passes whereas Criminality happens in multiple stages: your PCC's and Biometrics form part of those.

Reactions: crzyvin

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hi,

Does anybody know whether the information on eCAS starts to be updated at the same time as the information from the "GCKEY" platform ?

My wife and I passed the medical beginning of December and found out last week that the file had been transferred to the Mexico VO.

In the contact methods available for that VO, I saw I could make a query on eCAS. Out of curiosity (I had never heard of that system), I gave it a try, but my request doesn't match any of their records. According to the error message, this could be because I entered the wrong data or because the file processing has not started.

Since the Medical is passed, I assumed that the processing of the application had started.

Am I missing something here @legalfalcon ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,

Does anybody know whether the information on eCAS starts to be updated at the same time as the information from the "GCKEY" platform ?

My wife and I passed the medical beginning of December and found out last week that the file had been transferred to the Mexico VO.

In the contact methods available for that VO, I saw I could make a query on eCAS. Out of curiosity (I had never heard of that system), I gave it a try, but my request doesn't match any of their records. According to the error message, this could be because I entered the wrong data or because the file processing has not started.

Since the Medical is passed, I assumed that the processing of the application had started.

Am I missing something here @legalfalcon ?

ECAS was used before MyCIC was initiated. Older programs that have paper based applications such as citizenship applications is still on ECAS.

Some applicants can still see their applications on ECAS, others cannot. But for all practical purposes, MyCIC is the more up to date way to track your application.

Reactions: sgoldsmith