+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

N95

Feb 3, 2021
Hey all,
My AOR date was November 30, when is the best time to call IRCC to check about passing eligibility? I received a GU around mid January, but I think I got it because I have updated my address via web form.

cooldudeusa

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Hey all,
My AOR date was November 30, when is the best time to call IRCC to check about passing eligibility? I received a GU around mid January, but I think I got it because I have updated my address via web form.
Call few days after you see the background status changed to “in progress”

Reactions: Ind2020

cooldudeusa

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Thanks for your input dude. They started working on CEC files from Aug. let’s hope they get done with it soon.
Thats what they mentioned but what they actually mean is that they are processing all CEC files prior to third week of Aug. So CEC applicants with Jan - Aug AOR are receiving PPRs these days. Hope for the best, good luck to you.

Reactions: darshan1191

cooldudeusa

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
What is your AOR ? I am in the same boat and my AOR is 30th October. Called IRCC and they told Eligibility passed but not sure whether it os fully passed or recommended pass.
My AOR is Nov 24 and most probably it will be recommended passed. But officer can pass it any day now. Real struggle these days is that the security don’t start for few months after everything else is passed.

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
A Few Of Oct People Who Were From CEC or PNP Got Their PPRs. Even A Dec Case Got PPR In The Same Class.
IRCC Should Really Work On Other Applications As Well, This Is Getting Frustrating.

Reactions: upon

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
A Few Of Oct People Who Were From CEC or PNP Got Their PPRs. Even A Dec Case Got PPR In The Same Class.
IRCC Should Really Work On Other Applications As Well, This Is Getting Frustrating.
FSWs need to be just spectators it seems as IRCC is only giving weighatge to CEC AND PNP applicants due to the travel restrictions which only God knows when would be lifted or would continue for entire 2021.

petitfam

Jan 20, 2021
Hey everyone, I received a response today to tell me my application has been transferred to Pretoria LVO, and that it is pending review by an officer. Does anyone have an idea as to what this review entails, or is it nothing to worry about?

I did order notes beginning of Feb from GCMSorder.com, however, I have had to apply for a Paypal refund due them not contacting me for my information after payment, and their website has disappeared, so I will reorder new notes today from the recommended site.

FSW-O
AOR: 16 Nov
MEP + Bio Request: 21 Dec
Bio Given: 30 Dec

No further changes to profile.

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Hey everyone, I received a response today to tell me my application has been transferred to Pretoria LVO, and that it is pending review by an officer. Does anyone have an idea as to what this review entails, or is it nothing to worry about?

I did order notes beginning of Feb from GCMSorder.com, however, I have had to apply for a Paypal refund due them not contacting me for my information after payment, and their website has disappeared, so I will reorder new notes today from the recommended site.

FSW-O
AOR: 16 Nov
MEP + Bio Request: 21 Dec
Bio Given: 30 Dec

No further changes to profile.
You should order them from the @legalfalcon website, and check your status and make sure you order CBSA notes. They come out a lot faster

Reactions: legalfalcon

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Given the frustration and anxiety that the slower-than-usual processing tends to generate, I was thinking it would be good to try to see the positive sides of the delays (that is, of course, provided your current situation is confortable).

At 47, I am an "old candidate", so believe me when I tell you that I am also anxious that things move along, but in the meanwhile my wife and I see it as an opportunity to save more before landing. And my wife is also taking advantage of the extra time to improve her English skills and prepare her career switch.

Anybody else has tried to put a positive spin on the situation ?

Reactions: vinnn and seadrag0n

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Given the frustration and anxiety that the slower-than-usual processing tends to generate, I was thinking it would be good to try to see the positive sides of the delays (that is, of course, provided your current situation is confortable).

At 47, I am an "old candidate", so believe me when I tell you that I am also anxious that things move along, but in the meanwhile my wife and I see it as an opportunity to save more before landing. And my wife is also taking advantage of the extra time to improve her English skills and prepare her career switch.

Anybody else has tried to put a positive spin on the situation ?
Saving more because of all this delay is definitely an advantage plus even if people are allowed to travel now, its not like it will be easy to settle there at this time given the uncertainties regarding lockdown and jobs. Best to land when things get a bit better, hopefully that will happen by end of this year.

kanwar144

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
I have a couple of questions, @legalfalcon

1) What happens to proof of funds, while applying we have shown the required amount in our bank account, at the moment with all these delays and all, the scenario at home changes sometimes, liquidity comes into the account more and sometime we would like to use our saving for some unseen circumstance,
and I won't like park 15-20 thousand cad in the bank and be idle for 18-24 months, would like to invest in some financial instrument and some deposits to gain interest. IRCC should be clear about this as well.

2) What would happen to PCC as, all PCC which have been issued have 3/6 months validity& girls and guys having NOV AOR will be having OCT PCC most probably, as they expire do we have to get new ones and upload them.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I have a couple of questions, @legalfalcon

1) What happens to proof of funds, while applying we have shown the required amount in our bank account, at the moment with all these delays and all, the scenario at home changes sometimes, liquidity comes into the account more and sometime we would like to use our saving for some unseen circumstance,
and I won't like park 15-20 thousand cad in the bank and be idle for 18-24 months, would like to invest in some financial instrument and some deposits to gain interest. IRCC should be clear about this as well.

2) What would happen to PCC as, all PCC which have been issued have 3/6 months validity& girls and guys having NOV AOR will be having OCT PCC most probably, as they expire do we have to get new ones and upload them.

1. You can surely convert your funds into any fixed deposit, but not invest in financial markets. This is just in case, IRCC ask for a revised PoF, deposits, Fas / CDs are accepted, but mutual funds, stocks are not. If you have a FD, you can show the PoF, and the transfer transaction. see
https://bit.ly/36Y9tRX

2. All documents have to be valid as on the date your submit your application, including PCCs, IELTS, ECA etc. If they expire during the processing, it has no impact. However, IRCC has the discretion to ask for a new document.

Reactions: RajKannan