+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

nitin.janagam

Apr 15, 2021
Hi Guys, I am new here. I just wanted to share my profile here and also had some questions with regards to the GCMS Notes that I received today.

Category: FSW-Outland
AOR: Nov 17, 2019

As far as GCMS Notes is concerned, I do see some content under "FINALIZE APPLICATION" and was wondering if someone can help me direct it.

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi Guys, I am new here. I just wanted to share my profile here and also had some questions with regards to the GCMS Notes that I received today.

Category: FSW-Outland
AOR: Nov 17, 2019

As far as GCMS Notes is concerned, I do see some content under "FINALIZE APPLICATION" and was wondering if someone can help me direct it.
https://www.justforcanada.com/gcms-notes-understand-guide.html
6. FINALIZE APPLICATION

Document Issuance
This is the sub-section that will be populated with any document sent following the approval of the applicant. This sub-section will be blank if the application is still under processing.

Refusal Grounds
This is the sub-section that will be populated with any information and reasoning related to the refusal of your application. This sub-section will be blank if the application is still under processing.

MrJ2802

Apr 15, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon, my AOR is November 2019, just like most of us in the forum, Ontario PNP Outland. Considering it’s taken so long and there’s no clarity yet, if I apply as a student along with my dependant partner, will our application then be considered as Inland ? Is that a good option to consider? Please advise.
Thanks a lot in advance.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon, my AOR is November 2019, just like most of us in the forum, Ontario PNP Outland. Considering it’s taken so long and there’s no clarity yet, if I apply as a student along with my dependant partner, will our application then be considered as Inland ? Is that a good option to consider? Please advise.
Thanks a lot in advance.
If you come to Canada with a study permit, your country of residence will change to Canada and then your application will be viewed as PNP Inland. However, I am not sure whether becoming an Inland applicant could really help during such a time of uncertainty like this, let alone securing a study permit while being a PR applicant.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks a lot in advance.
If you are residing in Canada then you are inland. However, there is no definition of inland as is under the immigration law.

Reactions: MrJ2802

MrJ2802

Apr 15, 2021
If you come to Canada with a study permit, your country of residence will change to Canada and then your application will be viewed as PNP Inland. However, I am not sure whether becoming an Inland applicant could really help during such a time of uncertainty like this, let alone securing a study permit while being a PR applicant.
Got it. Thank you !

kkaur13

Mar 17, 2020
@legalfalcon
Dear Sir,
Please help me with the following query.
I raised a add on webform last month to add on spouse and attached all the required documents, my agent told me to select delhi visa office at the time of raising webform, so i did the same. My file was in ottawa visa office according to my status enquiry in october-2020, but i raised webform according to my agent . I received a response from delhi visa office last month but i just noticed it because mail was in spam folder, in that email a paragraph is there which states that 'We will not be able to assist you if your primary visa office is not Delhi, you need to mention that you have submitted economic catagory PR application online while raising webform, so that we can forward your documents to concerned visa office.'
At the time of raising webform i just wrote that i am submitting documents for my spouse and all that, and there was no option to select online or offline file.
Now my agent is saying that you do not need to do anything, its fine.
But due to the above paragraph in their reply, i doubt, whether i need to raise webform to inform them or to clarify, or whatever i did is enough and i don't need to do anything?
Thanks for your help in advance sir

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Dear Sir,
Please help me with the following query.
I raised a add on webform last month to add on spouse and attached all the required documents, my agent told me to select delhi visa office at the time of raising webform, so i did the same. My file was in ottawa visa office according to my status enquiry in october-2020, but i raised webform according to my agent . I received a response from delhi visa office last month but i just noticed it because mail was in spam folder, in that email a paragraph is there which states that 'We will not be able to assist you if your primary visa office is not Delhi, you need to mention that you have submitted economic catagory PR application online while raising webform, so that we can forward your documents to concerned visa office.'
At the time of raising webform i just wrote that i am submitting documents for my spouse and all that, and there was no option to select online or offline file.
Now my agent is saying that you do not need to do anything, its fine.
But due to the above paragraph in their reply, i doubt, whether i need to raise webform to inform them or to clarify, or whatever i did is enough and i don't need to do anything?
Thanks for your help in advance sir
Raise another webform and this time do not select New Delhi. Just send regular webform with your application as being processed in Canada.

Shry001

Jul 14, 2019
Hi All,

Anyone with approved CoPR, residing in USA and planning to go to Canada for soft landing? If so, wanted to check if that is allowed.

Thank you in advance.

anupthrayee

Apr 9, 2021
Hi All,

Anyone with approved CoPR, residing in USA and planning to go to Canada for soft landing? If so, wanted to check if that is allowed.

Thank you in advance.
Hello there!

I saw this was posted somewhere. This might be helpful - https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/wizard-start?fbclid=IwAR0fmbfQPTFAxhzdTfR0g1tsr8nJtgCQzRz_FY81Axx0LV7LkFlZoLEq7Y8

I'm guessing based on your situation, this could be the answer. But please verify with someone official before traveling:

Based on your answers, you will likely be allowed to enter Canada; however, the final determination will be made by a government official at the port of entry.

You must be coming to Canada to settle permanently.

What you need to do next
  • bring validated confirmation of permanent residence (CoPR) document
  • You must meet testing and quarantine requirements. Use the checklist for your method of entry

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hello there!

I saw this was posted somewhere. This might be helpful - https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/wizard-start?fbclid=IwAR0fmbfQPTFAxhzdTfR0g1tsr8nJtgCQzRz_FY81Axx0LV7LkFlZoLEq7Y8

I'm guessing based on your situation, this could be the answer. But please verify with someone official before traveling:

Based on your answers, you will likely be allowed to enter Canada; however, the final determination will be made by a government official at the port of entry.

You must be coming to Canada to settle permanently.

What you need to do next
  • bring validated confirmation of permanent residence (CoPR) document
  • You must meet testing and quarantine requirements. Use the checklist for your method of entry
So based on the link, those who received CoPRs after March 18, 2020 can still enter Canada via the US? Is my understanding correct? How about if you are not a US citizen or resident? Let's assume that I will go to the US with tourist visa to visit my family then go to Canada. Is that possible? Thank you.

P.S. I'm still waiting for my CoPR though. (approved on March 23, 2020 based on GCMS notes)

Kaur Ravneet

Aug 25, 2018
Does anyone has any kind of information about when can we expect any update for AOR November 2019 Outland Applicants. Is there any possibility that they can reject our applications to clear the backlog?