+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Anyone here with a MyCIC account where it says passed eligibility? I'm seeing so many recent updates with everyone's eligibility showing as Passed for Nov 2019 AOR. Am I the only one for whom the eligibility is showing as "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" since last year on MyCIC account? This is so stressful. I just applied for GCMS notes today. Anyone know how long that might take?
Stop overthinking and stressing yourself. You're in good shape. That's the default Eligibility status that everyone has. Don't confuse the GCMS Eligibility status with GCkey status. The GC Key status would and only change when you're issued a Counterfoil. Till the time it's same for everyone. Based on the facts that you have supplied, i am pretty sure your application has been Approved since last year (The survey was only sent to people who've got decisions done on their files b/w (2019-20) and the current medical status also points to that direction. If you still see the old pass date, medical extn has been awarded at the backend but yet to be updated on the Portal by an officer. Otherwise, once the medical expires, the status changes to "you don't need a medical exam". The reason why you haven't still received your PPR could be related to operating conditions at the VO in your country or your medical extn approaching an expiry. (Depending upon the resident country, most Nov-Dec'19 AOR folks were given extn's for 6 months until April'21 with few exceptions who got full 1 year). Sit tight and wait for further instructions from IRCC (PPR or a re-medical request)

Last edited:

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Anyone here with a MyCIC account where it says passed eligibility? I'm seeing so many recent updates with everyone's eligibility showing as Passed for Nov 2019 AOR. Am I the only one for whom the eligibility is showing as "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" since last year on MyCIC account? This is so stressful. I just applied for GCMS notes today. Anyone know how long that might take?
From what I know, the eligibility doesn't show as passed till you have received your COPR

Reactions: anupthrayee

picaboo

Apr 9, 2021
Hey there folks, Just a quick question... Is there anyone who hasn't received any survey requests after giving remedicals? I officially passed mine on Jan 26 but have not received any updates since then. Does this mean they have not reached a decision on my application even on their end?

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Hey there folks, Just a quick question... Is there anyone who hasn't received any survey requests after giving remedicals? I officially passed mine on Jan 26 but have not received any updates since then. Does this mean they have not reached a decision on my application even on their end?
Survey is random. Don't overthink

Reactions: picaboo

$R27

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019
In same boat. AOR 11oct2019... Remedical requested 18 Jan 21 and passed on 22 jan 21.... No update yet ....

Reactions: picaboo

Shafaq_

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hello All,

My application after signing in through GC Key shows as follows:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Please note this status hasn't changed since March 2020.
Latest update:
Review of medical results - December 16, 2019:You passed the medical exam.
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • December 16, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • March 31, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • January 2, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I'm sure this has been discussed before on some threads. But I would like to clarify my exact status and see if there are more people on the same boat. On March 26th, 2021, I received an email from Sue Day requesting for a survey. The email also mentioned that "Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application".

Since I did not see any updates on the application, I just ignored that email. I received a follow-up reminder email from Sue Day again on April 5th requesting me to fill out the survey with the same messaging. The subject line was "Reminder - How did we do? A Government of Canada survey".

I know I should have researched this earlier but only recently did I find out about GCMS notes which I just applied through my friend who already resides in Canada. I'm guessing it would take a few weeks before I get those notes. I just wanted to clarify there are other people who received these survey emails but their CIC account shows that the application is still in progress. If this is the case, does your GCMS notes say otherwise or has updates different from the CIC account? Please share some insights in to this.

Appreciate all the help and support.

Anup

@legalfalcon for visibility and advise

Edit: I have tried sending Web forms earlier this year requesting for a change of address. But never got a response back. I even tried to call the IRCC office yesterday and today but the call abruptly gets disconnected in the middle of waiting for a rep to answer.

Also, is it normal for the eligibility to still be review for so long? Does that mean my application is "complex"?
Check your ECAS account whats your status over there. I got decision made on ecas and but nothing change on gckey. I also got this survey form .This form is for only those who got decision made and copr so dont worry just fill your survey form.

Shafaq_

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
I
Stop overthinking and stressing yourself. You're in good shape. That's the default Eligibility status that everyone has. Don't confuse the GCMS Eligibility status with GCkey status. The GC Key status would and only change when you're issued a Counterfoil. Till the time it's same for everyone. Based on the facts that you have supplied, i am pretty sure your application has been Approved since last year (The survey was only sent to people who've got decisions done on their files b/w (2019-20) and the current medical status also points to that direction. If you still see the old pass date, medical extn has been awarded at the backend but yet to be updated on the Portal by an officer. Otherwise, once the medical expires, the status changes to "you don't need a medical exam". The reason why you haven't still received your PPR could be related to operating conditions at the VO in your country or your medical extn approaching an expiry. (Depending upon the resident country, most Nov-Dec'19 AOR folks were given extn's for 6 months until April'21 with few exceptions who got full 1 year). Sit tight and wait for further instructions from IRCC (PPR or a re-medical request)
I also got decision made on ECAs but nothing change on gckey. And received survey form too. And its been 4 month waiting for PR:)

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Ok. Thanks. Page 2 says criminality passed, info-sharing complete and security not started. I thought 16(2)(c) would be written only when security has been started.
16-2-c is an exemption that IRCC has increasing started to take recently even when security has not been initiated. If on Page 2 it states security has not started then that is the current status.

anupthrayee

Apr 9, 2021
Check your ECAS account whats your status over there. I got decision made on ecas and but nothing change on gckey. I also got this survey form .This form is for only those who got decision made and copr so dont worry just fill your survey form.
Hello there! My application doesn't pull up in ECAS system unfortunately. I'm not sure why. I believe ECAS is a deprecated system?

tkzee

Jan 26, 2020
Hi there,

I am an AOR Nov 2019 applicant. I have recently renewed my passport, the one I used for the EE application expires in July this year.

I'm concerned that if my application were to be approved, I would be issued a visa only up to the expiration date of my passport.

How might I update my passport details with IRCC?

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Hi there,

I am an AOR Nov 2019 applicant. I have recently renewed my passport, the one I used for the EE application expires in July this year.

I'm concerned that if my application were to be approved, I would be issued a visa only up to the expiration date of my passport.

How might I update my passport details with IRCC?
Webform

subbusubani

May 28, 2020
Hi Guys,

My AOR is Nov 10th 2019 inland all stages are passed but no response from IRCC....
Do we have any one in same situation ?