+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

pIVOTAL

Feb 12, 2021
In my experience those who applied through FST , always been approved in delay. I don't why we least cared .
I think nominees of the draw today will be prioritized before us and don't really know if i can stand another huge delay caused by bullshit.

Reactions: Dee1729

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
i've just signed up to write this. I want some rational reasons for what happened to me yesterday. My AOR is Nov, 2019 under FST, and my coworker's is Mar, 2020 under BCPNP (paper based, NOC C category). While my file has never been touched since Jan 2020 - IRCC may say this is due to COVID-19 - , his decesion was made yesterday. I really don't understand how this can happen. I can't beleive this is the country of immigrants with such a poor system. So far, I've been patiently waiting for my turn but, I am not sure if I can stand this any longer. Please let me know what I can do to appeal for expedition other than calling and webform. Thank you.
Same here. I am Sep 2019 AOR FSW-O. File untouched since January 2020 while people a year after my AOR are getting PPR. There's no organisation whatsoever. Saying every application is unique is just lazy and BS.

Reactions: Dee1729

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Anyone here or anyone you know personally who is Outland PNP or FSW Express Entry applicant who has submitted their application after November 2019 and has got their COPR? It's better to go by facts than simply panicking or getting frustrated.
A friend, who is an FSW Outland applicant with AOR in September 2020, got his COPR approved on January 5, 2021, very shortly after submitting his biometrics on December 21. He also says that his wait time seems to be mostly due to him not being able to submit biometrics for a long time, because Canadian VAC in his home country reopened only on Dec 21.

I'm a FSW Inland applicant with Feb 2020 AOR, and still waiting (Criminality - in progress and Security - not started). Considering that my friend and I have the same background, home country, CIC office etc, it's clear that it's only the applications from late 2019 and early 2020 that are massively ignored by IRCC. They only care about the recent applications, so they can meet their 6-months metrics (i.e., percentage of cases processed within the past 6 months). Our applications seem to be irrelevant for them from the "business perspective".

IRCC is so hypocritical with zero integrity! :(

Jan 10, 2020
Hi everyone,
In my opinion, the best way to make IRCC realize that they are ignoring late 2019 and early 2020 application is to contact the minister of Immigration. We should call at his office's number, record our protest and request him to bring forward some plans to ensure that we are not neglected. I am aware that they may present innumerable excuses regarding the COVID-19, but this action of ours may pressurise them to think that we are concerned about our applications and want them to finalize them as early as possible.

Reactions: Dee1729 and Riotsam

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Is there any thing we can do together ? May be hiring a solicitor together and at least sending a legal letter notice to IRCC to look into November 2019 applications ?
I would suggest a common action to act on all pending applications in general. The more we are, the better.

pIVOTAL

Feb 12, 2021
I've got a new GCMS notes which I ordered last Jan this morning and nothing has been updated as expected. Mine is not even close to DM. I keep thinknig about withdrawal of my application. It may be faster with a new application under CEC category. But before that, I may have to reaffirm as to whether this is a country I've really loved for so long. I have a doubt that any action we make together would change ircc for the sake of us. As I see it, they are ignoring or ditching our cases on purpose.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
I would suggest a common action to act on all pending applications in general. The more we are, the better.
So @legalfalcon please tell us if you or some one with immigration law background can help us drafting a letter to immigration minister and IRCC with all our signatures urging the frustration. I can setup a WhatsApp group and can get serious applicants together, I assume we all are ok to share the fee for the solicitor etc ... we need to come up with communal procedure where we all get together

Reactions: Rajputkaushal

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
So @legalfalcon please tell us if you or some one with immigration law background can help us drafting a letter to immigration minister and IRCC with all our signatures urging the frustration. I can setup a WhatsApp group and can get serious applicants together, I assume we all are ok to share the fee for the solicitor etc ... we need to come up with communal procedure where we all get together
It does not help writing to the Minister. Instead write to the Parliamentary Committee on Immigration and Citizenship. https://www.ourcommons.ca/Committees/en/CIMM

Send the letters to the members on the committee.

Also send letters to the shadow minister for immigration, https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en/Jasraj-Singh-Hallan(105630)

To contact the committee https://www.ourcommons.ca/Committees/en/CIMM/Contact

Also, you don't need any legal help, just write the letter, keep it simple and point out what you need to be done, instead of raising your concerns. The plan should be:

Write a general letter, with your concerns, and what you feel will address them and lit them point wise, eg.

• It would be appreciated if IRCC can give us an assurance to all COPR holders that their COPRs will be renewed as and when the travel restrictions are relaxed
• It would be helpful to many applicants if it can be ensured that medicals are not asked to be re-done as it is an additional expedite, and if it has to be re-done, then what parameters will be looked into.

etc.

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
A friend, who is an FSW Outland applicant with AOR in September 2020, got his COPR approved on January 5, 2021, very shortly after submitting his biometrics on December 21. He also says that his wait time seems to be mostly due to him not being able to submit biometrics for a long time, because Canadian VAC in his home country reopened only on Dec 21.

I'm a FSW Inland applicant with Feb 2020 AOR, and still waiting (Criminality - in progress and Security - not started). Considering that my friend and I have the same background, home country, CIC office etc, it's clear that it's only the applications from late 2019 and early 2020 that are massively ignored by IRCC. They only care about the recent applications, so they can meet their 6-months metrics (i.e., percentage of cases processed within the past 6 months). Our applications seem to be irrelevant for them from the "business perspective".

IRCC is so hypocritical with zero integrity! :(
Has he travelled to Canada? Or is he not allowed to now coz of the travel restriction?

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
I am a Nov 2019 AOR PNP Outland Candidate, and still waiting. Medicals auto-extended till March 31st. Its not looking good for anyone left in 2019, specially Outland candidates. IRCC just took the biggest draw in their history with 27000 invites issued in a single draw with the lowest cutoff score of 75, but it was a Canadian experience class draw. Which means they are just gonna focus on people in Canada for now.