Hello People... good luck to you all

This is my timeline...
AINP via Express Entry
AOR: Nov 5 2019
Medical: Dec 2 2019
Biometric: Dec 4 2019
Eligibility review: under process
Background check: under process

So far no ghost updates... what are your thoughts?

Thanks

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
Hello People... good luck to you all

This is my timeline...
AINP via Express Entry
AOR: Nov 5 2019
Medical: Dec 2 2019
Biometric: Dec 4 2019
Eligibility review: under process
Background check: under process

So far no ghost updates... what are your thoughts?

Thanks
Hi, My profile is similar to yours. May I know what the status show under additonal documents in your profile.

In My profile.it shows"We do not require additional documents".

I think my profile has gone to my local VO.

DT1A

Feb 12, 2020
Is there a google sheet/WhatsApp group for EE Nov 2019 ITAs?

This is my timeline...
Express Entry (AINP)
ITA; Nov 13, 2019
AOR: Nov 26, 2019
Medical: Dec 17, 2019
Biometric: Dec 23, 2019
RPRF : Jan 9, 2020
RPRF paid: Jan 10, 2020

No update on the account after that. been over a month already. Any insights?

bhardwhu

Nov 29, 2019
Dear @legalfalcon or any member who can help,
My AOR is Nov 22, 2019. I applied under Express Entry. I ordered GCMS notes in January to check on status and it mentions that FSW 11.2 not Met - for refusal. As I saw the notes, there is a comment that I do not meet minimum one year in NOC 0213. I have been an IT Program Manager in US after my MS for more than 5 years but the way my reference letter was written was more technical and gave my designation as Manager but duties were explained as all technical. After I saw the notes, I got another letter from a supervisor, who was open to bring out my technical management role and I have sent out that updated notarized reference letter through webform, last week. I have received a notification that my updated reference letter and pay stubs for past years are received. Is there anything I can and should do, in addition? Please advise.
Thank you and regards

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Is there a google sheet/WhatsApp group for EE Nov 2019 ITAs?

This is my timeline...
Express Entry (AINP)
ITA; Nov 13, 2019
AOR: Nov 26, 2019
Medical: Dec 17, 2019
Biometric: Dec 23, 2019
RPRF : Jan 9, 2020
RPRF paid: Jan 10, 2020

No update on the account after that. been over a month already. Any insights?
This link also guides to follow and update by logging in ....
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/2019-consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
AOR to PPR - 300 Days
PPR to COPR - 15 Days

I started my journey on 4th April 2019 and on 13 Feb 2020 I have my COPR.

Lesson - Do not loose hope even if it takes 400 Days!
Lesson - As far as your paperwork is original, legitimate and authentic, nobody can deny you an approval
Lesson - never loose touch with IRCC throughout this entire process!
Lesson - Talk to people on forums, social media and acquaintances
Lesson - Do NOT put your life on Hold

Wish one and all the very best - hard work never goes to waste. Cheers! .......................

ph.ua

Dec 14, 2019
Hello,

Is anyone’s application here also with the VO in Edmonton? :)

based on the previous applications, does CPC Ottawa process faster than Edmonton?

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi

My application status is here below.

Stream: Alberta PNP
AOR: 27th Nov
Medical: Passed 18th Dec
Eligibility: Met 17th Jan
Criminality: Passed 17th Jan
Security not started.

I calledd IRCC yesterday and last week too but they confirmed Security is not yet started and your application is under normal processing time.

@legalfalcon I have read your other post where you mentioned that Security start after Eligibility get Passed/or recommended by reviewer. Can you please advise any average time to start the security.

Second, I have seen post from one candidate where her application was rejected after four months because her job responsibilities were not matching with NOC code. She applied under CEC stream. My question is does Job responsibilites matters in PNP stream ?

Last, does anyone with Eligibility as MET need to be worried about rejection due to "job responsibilities were not matching with NOC code".

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi

Security not started.

I calledd IRCC yesterday and last week too but they confirmed Security is not yet started and your application is under normal processing time.

@legalfalcon I have read your other post where you mentioned that Security start after Eligibility get Passed/or recommended by reviewer. Can you please advise any average time to start the security.

Second, I have seen post from one candidate where her application was rejected after four months because her job responsibilities were not matching with NOC code. She applied under CEC stream. My question is does Job responsibilites matters in PNP stream ?

Last, does anyone with Eligibility as MET need to be worried about rejection due to "job responsibilities were not matching with NOC code".
If your security has not yet started, then there are two possibilities that either your eligibility is not yet passed. I have written a post on eligibility where I have explained that eligibility takes place in 2 stages. Only after the second stage is done, i.e. the eligibility is marked passed by an officer, will your eligibility is conclusively passed.

PNP is just a program which awards you 600 additional points. Apart fro that, you have to meet all other criteria that FSW has to meet, including MEC where you have to get 67 points. To answers briefly, yes, NOC and JD matter for PNP too.

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
I applied through a consultant on 26th November, Medical has been cleared. Now (Feb) it says - Checking eligibility’s criteria - Background check in progress. I don’t know the date medical was cleared since I cannot track my application on the online status tool. I don’t really bug my consultant. The only problem in my application was Letter of Job roles and responsibilities for Indian work experience- since my Indian employer(Wipro) refused to give it - only thing they provided was tenure letter which has the position stated and salary slips. I have everything from Canadian employer.

Last edited:

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Hi

Security not started.

Dang -that’s fast , my AOR was 26th Feb, it’s stuck on Background Check and determining eligibility criteria.

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Hi

Security not started.

Well I know at least 10 people from my company who have received the PR with the same set of Job Roles that were provided to me - my HR simply changes the names. But lemme tell you I am not a person with a sweet luck, something always go wrong. My last Express entry was cancelled due to incompleteness- problem was PCC from Indian consulate- reason for cancellation was - that the PCC that I got has one stupid line which said “ PCC for resident permit”, then I applied again for EE and new PCC says “ PCC for immigration purposes other than citizenship “ everything else stays same .

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Well I know at least 10 people from my company who have received the PR with the same set of Job Roles that were provided to me - my HR simply changes the names. But lemme tell you I am not a person with a sweet luck, something always go wrong. My last Express entry was cancelled due to incompleteness- problem was PCC from Indian consulate- reason for cancellation was - that the PCC that I got has one stupid line which said “ PCC for resident permit”, then I applied again for EE and new PCC says “ PCC for immigration purposes other than citizenship “ everything else stays same .
Hi, Similar to yours, I have submitted the PCC stating for "resident permit", Did you wait for 6 months to get another PCC? how long did it take for cancellation? I am nervous after reading your post