+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sultanms

Sep 16, 2019
Hello Team,

My application is in progress and current status is Biometrics submitted with a couple of Ghost Updates. I am the Primary applicant.
My spouse had submitted educational documents to WES for evaluation in Sep 2019 since we were falling short of few points but then we got the ITA at 463 on Oct 2nd 2019 and hence my spouse educational credentials was not used. However, it was in progress with WES.
I received an email today from WES that the ECA will be completed by Feb 6, 2020 and will be transmitted to IRCC on the same day. I was just wondering if this additional document going to IRCC from WES will impact our application’s progress.

Please let me know. Below is my timeline for reference.
ITA 2nd Oct
AOR 27th Nov
MEP 5th Dec
Biometrics 13th Dec

Regards

Last edited:

ph.ua

Dec 14, 2019
Hi,

We are a family of three 2 x Adults, 1 x Child. Alberta EEPNP, previously worked in Canada as a Registered Nurse. Timeline as below.

AOR - 2nd November 2019
Medicals Passed - 11th November 2019
Biometrics Request - 27th November 2019
Biometrics Completed 27th December 2019
RPRF Request - 3rd December 2019
RPRF Paid - 4th December 2019

We seem to be in IP2 at the moment, no update since our biometrics on 27th December. We were hoping to have our visas for March/April so we can go for a preliminary trip to look at homes/schools etc.

Does all of this mean we are near to the end of the process??
Hello, @FamilyHilton

congrats on the progress of your application! Pardon my ignorance, how do we know which stage we are in (IP1, IP2) of there are no updates in the profile?

thanks!

Kahnkk

Jan 14, 2020
Hi guys, just sharing my timeline and I have a query regarding ADR imm5669 Schedule A

AOR: 29th November 2019
ADR (Schedule A imm5669): 11th December 2019 - Submitted the same day
MEP: 12 December 2019
Bio-metrics(Requested/Submitted): 13th December 2019

I submitted my Schedule A form with electronic signature but I was asked to submit the form 'bearing an original signature'. I have already raised a cse regarding this query that if i need to resubmit the form bearing an original signature.

After uploading the Schedule A form, the ADR status changed to: We are reviewing the additional documents.I got a ghost update around 22nd December (I don't remember the exact date) and the status changed to the following:

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

-Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
-Review of medical results
  • December 12, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
-Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
-Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
-Bio-metrics
  • December 13, 2019 Completed.
-Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
-Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have already raised two cse web forms regarding the location of visa office and status of application. The second cse was for Schedule A imm5669 if i need to resubmit Schedule A bearing an original signature.

What do you guys suggest if I should resubmit Schedule A or there is no need? The ADR status has changed to not applicable

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Hi guys, just sharing my timeline and I have a query regarding ADR imm5669 Schedule A

AOR: 29th November 2019
ADR (Schedule A imm5669): 11th December 2019 - Submitted the same day
MEP: 12 December 2019
Bio-metrics(Requested/Submitted): 13th December 2019

I submitted my Schedule A form with electronic signature but I was asked to submit the form 'bearing an original signature'. I have already raised a cse regarding this query that if i need to resubmit the form bearing an original signature.

After uploading the Schedule A form, the ADR status changed to: We are reviewing the additional documents.I got a ghost update around 22nd December (I don't remember the exact date) and the status changed to the following:

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

-Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
-Review of medical results
  • December 12, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
-Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
-Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
-Bio-metrics
  • December 13, 2019 Completed.
-Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
-Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have already raised two cse web forms regarding the location of visa office and status of application. The second cse was for Schedule A imm5669 if i need to resubmit Schedule A bearing an original signature.

What do you guys suggest if I should resubmit Schedule A or there is no need? The ADR status has changed to not applicable

Not sure why ADR for such forms is sent while all information which goes in schedule A form already part of the application. Since Express entry/ PR is Online application an original signature is not needed. If you sign it , scan it and tried to upload, it throws validation error which means expected upload is an original validated form. ( I came across same thing during visitor online visa application). So I think form is filled in correctly and upload was successful, It should be okay.

Reactions: Kahnkk

Kahnkk

Jan 14, 2020
Not sure why ADR for such forms is sent while all information which goes in schedule A form already part of the application. Since Express entry/ PR is Online application an original signature is not needed. If you sign it , scan it and tried to upload, it throws validation error which means expected upload is an original validated form. ( I came across same thing during visitor online visa application). So I think form is filled in correctly and upload was successful, It should be okay.
Thank you for your reply.

I thought the same because the pdf file that you download from the link provided in the letter is already digitally protected for signatures. It only asks for an electronic signature in the latest Schedule A form. The other aspect it that it was uploaded, reviewed and accepted (ADR status change to (N/A).

I did notice a little mistake in the education section and not sure if i should raise a cse web form. I completed my postgrad degree(UK) in January 2019 but the degree and transcript were awarded in February 2019. I put the course completion date on Schedule A as January 2019 but it is stated on my degree and transcript as February 2019. WES-ECA just states 2019 as the year of completion. Do you think I should send them an amended form?
@legalfalcon Your help will be much appreciated. Thank you

Kahnkk

Jan 14, 2020
I'd like to add that they sent me an ADR for Schedule A because I was twice refused a student visa back in 2010 but I've had multiple student and other visas stamped after that. I think they usually send an ADR for imm5669 if you say yes to any of the statutory questions.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019

I thought the same because the pdf file that you download from the link provided in the letter is already digitally protected for signatures. It only asks for an electronic signature in the latest Schedule A form. The other aspect it that it was uploaded, reviewed and accepted (ADR status change to (N/A).

I did notice a little mistake in the education section and not sure if i should raise a cse web form. I completed my postgrad degree(UK) in January 2019 but the degree and transcript were awarded in February 2019. I put the course completion date on Schedule A as January 2019 but it is stated on my degree and transcript as February 2019. WES-ECA just states 2019 as the year of completion. Do you think I should send them an amended form?
Ideally, It should have been Feb 2019 but providing Jan 2019 date should not have any impact. An actual degree awarded date and the date on your very last transcript/mark-sheet always not in a same month. Sometimes that gap can be more than 2 months. It's very common scenario. As far ECA is valid and certifies that degree received from a recognized institute, It will be fine. Experts can comment on this.

Metuwidy

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Hey guys I got a ghost update on January 10, I called IRCC on December 13 and they told me that I have passed criminality, eligibility has been met and they are currently working on my background (security). My AOR is nov 19. Does this mean that PPR will be sent to me soon?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

This is not an issue. The degree is always awarded a few months later after graduating.

sultanms

Sep 16, 2019
Hello Team,

My application is in progress and current status is Biometrics submitted with a couple of Ghost Updates. I am the Primary applicant.
My spouse had submitted educational documents to WES for evaluation in Sep 2019 since we were falling short of few points but then we got the ITA at 463 on Oct 2nd 2019 and hence my spouse educational credentials was not used. However, it was in progress with WES.
I received an email today from WES that the ECA will be completed by Feb 6, 2020 and will be transmitted to IRCC on the same day. I was just wondering if this additional document going to IRCC from WES will impact our application’s progress.

Please let me know. Below is my timeline for reference.
ITA 2nd Oct
AOR 27th Nov
MEP 5th Dec
Biometrics 13th Dec

Regards
Please let me know if this is going to impact my application's progress.

zohreh89

Aug 17, 2018
This is my profile details:
AOR: 12 Nov
Refuse case : 3 Dec ----> reason was not providing original police certificate as I had provided the letter was shown my request is under process,
Raise web form : 3 Dec ---> attached my original police certificate as it was ready with my request
Reopened Case: 18 Dec
Medical pass: 2 Jan
eligibility: under process
background check: under process
no update by now

Reactions: JoyForPR

YvonneA

Feb 12, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon
I still haven't been added. Kindly add me to the group

AOR - 18th Nov
MEP - 10th Dec