+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

EricD

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi guys, I just wanted to update you all on the status of my application and would love to know about what it means as of now

FSW-O
VO London
eAoR 29th November
ADR (imm5669 schedule A) 11th December
MEP 12th December
Bio-metrics 13th December

I had normal updates after MEP and Biometrics which most people get after they clear their medicals and biometrics

I had a ghost update around 20th December and my background status changed from
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"
to
"Your application is in progress We will let you know when we start your background check"

and the ADR changed to Not Applicable

Today I logged into my CIC account and my application was updated which is the second "Ghost Update" The background check has changed back to

""We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

What do you guys make out of it
@legalfalcon

Btw I login into my CIC account twice a day lol
Welcome to real IP2 stage now! If no SS, you are soon getting PPR.

Reactions: Kahnkk

K1ngz

Jan 18, 2019
Hi,

We have received AOR in November 2019.
My husband is the primary applicant and I am secondary/dependent. We are Indian citizen living in Australia.
My husband's Indian Passport is expiring in March and We were suggested to apply for new passport with Indian Embassy by the staff at VFS global (who do biometrics for Canada in Australia) in Melbourne when we visited for Biometrics.

He applied for his new passport in early January and has now received it. So we wanted to understand how should we update his new passport details on our Express Entry application OR communicate updated passport details to case Officer. We are applying via ONIP therefore do we also need to inform Ontario?

It will be very helpful if anyone who have come across similar issue to share your experience.

Thank you in Advance.
...to update his new passport to your PR aaplication just scan and upload it on IRCC webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
And "no" you don't need to inform Ontario as right now your business is with IRCC.

Okpure

Jul 5, 2019
Hey guys! I got PPR a few days ago. Here's my timeline:

AOR - 17 Nov 2019
MEP/BIL - 9 Dec 2019
Biometrics done - 11 Dec 2019
PPR - 24 Jan 2020

Stream - PNP (Alberta)

Received the PPR as a message in my account, and it mentioned London as the visa office.

Have submitted my passport at VFS Dubai on 26 Jan 2020. Waiting for COPR :)
CONGRATS.
When did you get your ITA.

kingwajeeh

Jan 31, 2012
Hey Guys I have a question I called CIC today to get information regarding my application. They told me I meet the eligibility and my file is still in Sydney Nova Scotia. Is this visa office is my CIO or CPC and also which application stage It can be. My timeline is

AOR 27 Nov CEC PNP Inland Alberta
Med passed 17th Dec
ADR requested 18th Dec
ADR N/A 18 Jan 2020
Since then no update

SAli53

Sep 4, 2019
I got an ADR on saturday about submission of IMM5604 which is declaration of non accompanying spouse regarding consent to grant permission to take baby along with main applicant.
I submitted it on very next day. Now status is that we are reviewing Additional doc provided.
What shd i expect? What is the stage?
AOR 7th Nov
MEP/BIL 22nd Nov
Bio 27th Nov

Last edited:

FamilyHilton

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hey Guys,

I'm wondering whether to call CIC to check on the status of our application. I think we're in IP2, we've passed medicals, completed biometrics and were requested to pay the RPRF last month, but since then there's been absolutely no update. I'm starting to get stressed!! We're wanting to book a trip to Alberta with some relatives for April and we were thinking this could be our soft landing before moving in the summer. I'm impatient to know how far along we are!! It doesn't say anything about eligibility passed in our account, but surely they wouldn't send us for biometrics or request our RPPRF if we weren't eligible??

If I do call CIC what number do I use?

Reactions: S Kennedy

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
Hey Guys,

I'm wondering whether to call CIC to check on the status of our application. I think we're in IP2, we've passed medicals, completed biometrics and were requested to pay the RPRF last month, but since then there's been absolutely no update. I'm starting to get stressed!! We're wanting to book a trip to Alberta with some relatives for April and we were thinking this could be our soft landing before moving in the summer. I'm impatient to know how far along we are!! It doesn't say anything about eligibility passed in our account, but surely they wouldn't send us for biometrics or request our RPPRF if we weren't eligible??

If I do call CIC what number do I use?
Call +1 888-242-2100 and prompt through the responses!

Jazbythebay

Jan 30, 2020
My timeline is as below
AOR 4th Dec
MEP 23rd Dec
Biometrics submitted and updated 27th Dec
Background check says, we are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information
Ghost update 28th Jan
What to expect next?

FamilyHilton

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I'm feeling really despondent today. We submitted our application on the 2nd November, have passed our medicals, completed biometrics and had a request to pay the RPRF in the middle of the December. We paid the next day, but our profile hasn't changed one bit since. It still says they are checking for eligibility and background check is in progress. Maybe I was being naive in hoping to hear something this month having had the RPRF request.

Feb 12, 2019
...to update his new passport to your PR aaplication just scan and upload it on IRCC webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
And "no" you don't need to inform Ontario as right now your business is with IRCC.
Thank you K. It seems that there is no other way to inform. We have filled the web form with the scanned copy of the New passport and explaining th situation in a letter addresses to the case officer.
Hoping to get the next steps complete soon.
Thank you once again for your Help.

Kahnkk

Jan 14, 2020
@legalfalcon
Hi
I wanted to ask something about proof of funds. I had two bank accounts in my home country and one of the accounts was closed by the bank for not maintaining it because I was studying abroad. I opened a new bank account (second account) a month before I created my EE profile. My father gifted me the required amount and I did submit the gift deed with bank letters for both accounts and bank statement + LoE. However, the bank statement was for barely two months because it was a new and my only bank account and the gift amount was transferred in my account 10 days before my AoR. Would that cause any issues?

Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hi
I wanted to ask something about proof of funds. I had two bank accounts in my home country and one of the accounts was closed by the bank for not maintaining it because I was studying abroad. I opened a new bank account (second account) a month before I created my EE profile. My father gifted me the required amount and I did submit the gift deed with bank letters for both accounts and bank statement + LoE. However, the bank statement was for barely two months because it was a new and my only bank account and the gift amount was transferred in my account 10 days before my AoR. Would that cause any issues?

Thank you
For the PoF, you have to meet the 6 months average balance or show where the funds came from. If you are showing gift deed as the source, that takes care of the 6 months average balance.

Reactions: Kahnkk