+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>> November 2019 AOR <<< Join here

mapleleaf523

Apr 12, 2019
Hi guys i claimed points for Professional degree for bachelor of laws even though WES evaluated it as Bachelor 4 years.
However the IRCC website clearly stated that bachelor of laws should claim professional degree points. Also A tweet from the Canada immigration confirmed this. I also additionally gave a detailed letter of explanation stating my case

should i be worried tho?????????
I am exactly in the same situation as you. Any update about your application as yet?

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Do you think we will have to resubmit all our documents like proof of funds ?
As I understand, PofF is locked when you submit your application. However, you will still need to show PofF when you enter Canada. Other sections like Criminality and Security have their expiry date (you can check it in GCMS note), but it's a couple of years usually, so we should be fine. As for medical exams, it depends, but it's likely that we will need to retake them. Anyway, this is what I learned from watching forums here.

Pasi@1104

May 4, 2021
Thanks for clarifying. Please do post if you hear any good news for outland applicants. We are eagerly waiting for some closure as our life is in limbo for 18 months unable to plan our future.

Reactions: Maple bonbon Sirop

salaz

May 27, 2020
Hi guys. I have a question. Appreciate your response .
I have applied for FSW EE from india in November 2019. Of course everything is shut here and flights are banned from india.
Would it help process my PR faster if I move to US on a student visa and wait there? Are they processing files faster for people in the US?

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Hi guys. I have a question. Appreciate your response .
I have applied for FSW EE from india in November 2019. Of course everything is shut here and flights are banned from india.
Would it help process my PR faster if I move to US on a student visa and wait there? Are they processing files faster for people in the US?
There is no difference whether the application is from India or US or Indian or American. All FSW-O is blocked.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi folks,
i am SINP asipirant in OID category, i have a query realting to paystubs and education points.
- i have number of years of experence in hotel supervisor/chef but i get salary in cash, how i can show the pay stubs.
- i have ECA until my secondary educaion, i didn't get ECA for my post secondry 3 years diploma as they said it is non-academic education. So in this case, will i get 12 points which is last in the SINP points grid in education table, which says 12 points can be claimed if secondary education and have 2~3 years post secondary diploma, i have both (secondry edu with eca, but post secnodray diploma non-eca), my question is that can i claim 12 points? if nyone have gone through the process, pls advise.