+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>> November 2019 AOR <<< Join here

NataM

Dec 17, 2019
Hi guys, does anyone know at what stage of process RCMP Criminal record check required?
AOR on November 28.
RCMP check message received December 17

pulkit81

Aug 29, 2019
Hello guys,

I'm new here. Below is my timeline:-

PNP Outland (Ontario)
AOR - 07 Nov 2019
Medicals passed - 27 Nov 2019
Biometrics request - 27 Nov 2019
Biometrics done - 28 Nov 2019

I am now getting a progress bar of 23% as of today. Estimated completion date - 07 May 2020.

Can someone tell me at which stage my application is?

And please add me to the whatsapp group.

Regards,
Pulkit

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi guys, does anyone know at what stage of process RCMP Criminal record check required?
AOR on November 28.
RCMP check message received December 17
You were requested to provide it?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello guys,

PNP Outland (Ontario)
AOR - 07 Nov 2019

I am now getting a progress bar of 23% as of today. Estimated completion date - 07 May 2020.

Regards,
Pulkit
Please refer to this one:

Post-submission stages: False IP2 - Usually right from AOR or just after MEP. Background Check shows "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”

MEP - Medicals passed: review of medical results changes from “You do not need a medical exam.” to “You have passed the medical exam.” There is no email for MEP .

Ghost Update - When you log in, the application says it’s been " updated " but none of the fields have changed. Once you logout and log back in, the application returns to being “submitted”. Ghost updates are not announced by email and a candidate must check their profile daily to not miss them.

Ghost Update #1 or Real IP1 - “In progress” 1: Background Check changes to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.” Usually follows MEP. Some applicants (especially Inland and CEC) skip this stage. You should receive an email for your Real IP1 - the email will not provide any details, just that your application has been updated.

NA2 - “Not Applicable” 2: Background Check changes to “Not Applicable” again after IP1. Some applicants skip this stage and it is easily missed. No email .

Ghost Update #2 or Real IP2 - “In progress” 2: Background Check changes to “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.” No email .

NA3 - “Not Applicable” 3: Background Check changes to “Not Applicable” again after IP2 (uncommon).

Ghost Update #3 or Final Ghost Update - Often considered a sign that PPR is coming soon. Not seen by all applicants.

PPR - Passport request: IRCC sends “Ready for visa” e-mail asking you to submit your documents to your visa office so they can issue your CoPR and entry visa if applicable. A PPR is announced only by email , and there may be no changes made directly to the profile. If you are worried you might miss it, you can whitelist the email domain @cic.gc.ca 8 to ensure the email comes straight to your inbox.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello guys,

PNP Outland (Ontario)
AOR - 07 Nov 2019

Regards,
Pulkit
Progress bar is not indicative of anything apart from 6 months timeline.

NataM

Dec 17, 2019
You were requested to provide it?
Yes, get a message yesterday. I went to local RCMP office yesterday, and now have to wait for a few weeks while it will be delivered.
I don't know on what stage my application, as my agent does not share this info with me.

Humaira umer

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Please refer to this one:

Post-submission stages: False IP2 - Usually right from AOR or just after MEP. Background Check shows "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”

MEP - Medicals passed: review of medical results changes from “You do not need a medical exam.” to “You have passed the medical exam.” There is no email for MEP .

Ghost Update - When you log in, the application says it’s been " updated " but none of the fields have changed. Once you logout and log back in, the application returns to being “submitted”. Ghost updates are not announced by email and a candidate must check their profile daily to not miss them.

Ghost Update #1 or Real IP1 - “In progress” 1: Background Check changes to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.” Usually follows MEP. Some applicants (especially Inland and CEC) skip this stage. You should receive an email for your Real IP1 - the email will not provide any details, just that your application has been updated.

NA2 - “Not Applicable” 2: Background Check changes to “Not Applicable” again after IP1. Some applicants skip this stage and it is easily missed. No email .

Ghost Update #2 or Real IP2 - “In progress” 2: Background Check changes to “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.” No email .

NA3 - “Not Applicable” 3: Background Check changes to “Not Applicable” again after IP2 (uncommon).

Ghost Update #3 or Final Ghost Update - Often considered a sign that PPR is coming soon. Not seen by all applicants.

PPR - Passport request: IRCC sends “Ready for visa” e-mail asking you to submit your documents to your visa office so they can issue your CoPR and entry visa if applicable. A PPR is announced only by email , and there may be no changes made directly to the profile. If you are worried you might miss it, you can whitelist the email domain @cic.gc.ca 8 to ensure the email comes straight to your inbox.
As per above, do you think I am at IP2?

https://imgur.com/aZhh5ro

tyeribel

Oct 2, 2019
Hi guys,

I'm not really sure if I'm on the right thread but I might as well try.
here's my timeline (eCAS) inland PR
Sept. 6, 2019 - Application received by IRCc
Oct. 24, 2019 - In process
Is it normal that it is already more than a month from the time they opened my application and around 4 months from the time they received it that I still have not received an AOR?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi guys,

I'm not really sure if I'm on the right thread but I might as well try.
here's my timeline (eCAS) inland PR
Sept. 6, 2019 - Application received by IRCc
Oct. 24, 2019 - In process
Is it normal that it is already more than a month from the time they opened my application and around 4 months from the time they received it that I still have not received an AOR?
you are paper based applicant, check out paper based tracker.