VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Want to ask one question for my friend, he got AOR and he has submitted his application by paying immigration processing fees and RPRF as well, now he came to know that he has to do biometric as well and he has to pay the fees along with Immigration and RPRF fee which he has already paid without biometrics fee, now want to ask that whether he as to do the biometrics or not and if yes how to submit the fees,

Many Thanks
He already paid RPRF, he only needs follow the biometrics as per instruction letter.

Last edited:

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
He already paid RPRF, he only needs to pay the fee for biometrics as per instruction letter.
so do you mean that he will receive a letter from cic and than he have to pay biometric fee?..

akkii26

Aug 30, 2019
What should I select as the "field of study" on my EE application form if I have completed my Bachelors in Engineering. To be precise, my degree is in Bachelors of Engineering (Electronics & Communication Engineering) and I have also done my "Masters in Business Administration"
I cannot see any option that is closely related to my field of study. What should I select for the above two qualifications? Please suggest.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
so do you mean that he will receive a letter from cic and than he have to pay biometric fee?..
So has your friend received the letter or not?

This is the letter:

Dear XXXX

This letter refers to your application to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for one of the following documents to come to or remain in Canada:

• temporary resident permit;

• work permit;

• study permit;

• temporary resident visa;

• visitor record;

• permanent resident application; or

• permanent resident card renewal.

Under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and its Regulations, you are required to have your fingerprints scanned and your photograph taken at a biometric collection service point to determine if you may be admitted to or remain in Canada.

Why is IRCC collecting my fingerprints and photograph?

Your biometric information will be used under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and itsRegulations to determine if you may be admitted to or remain in Canada. Your fingerprints may also be shared with law enforcement agencies in Canada and may be used for the enforcement of any Canadian or provincial law. For more information on the collection, use, disclosure, and retention of your information, please visit:h.ttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/biometrics.asp

What you need to do next:

You need to take this letter to a biometric collection service point and have your fingerprints and photograph taken in person.
  • If you are in the United Sates, you may go to a United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Application Support Center (ASC) or a Visa Application Centre (VAC).

• If you are outside of Canada or the United States, you may go to a Visa Application Centre (VAC).
    For a complete list of biometric collection service points, please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.aspWhat you need to bring with you:
    When you visit a biometric collection service point, you must bring the following:
    • a copy of this letter, and

• the passport or travel document that you referenced in your application.
IMM5756 (06-2018) E (DISPONIBLE EN FRANÇAIS - IMM5756 F)

Note: This letter is also your proof that:

• you have paid the biometric fee; or

• you have claimed an exemption from the biometric fee under section 315.1 of the Immigration and Refugee

Protection Regulations (IRPR) If it is determined that you are required to pay the biometric fee, you will be contacted by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and your fee payment options will be explained to you.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current PPR stats:

Current processing:

Statuses by month:
*Jan/Feb pretty much cleared. March - april are getting cleared too, but slower. There was a slow down in April-May which we can see observe now.

Background check statuses by month:
*IP 1 is a leader.

PPR Trend
We can see, quite clearly, that number of PPRs issued daily decreased since Summer. Why? I don't know.

Average processing time:
*the peak was in Sep-Oct with 219 on average, now going back to Aug-July-June time of about 180 days on average.

Average by province:
*Alberta and NS - you guys lucky. NB - its sucks, 1.5 years average processing time. MB - follows suite.

Average by VO:
*If you are in Manila, your gonna wait long. Otherwise, within average timeframes.

Average by nationality:

*this is steady,Iran and Zimbabwe being leader of the last few weeks with highest waiting time.

Average by family size:
Highlighting: average waiting time doesn't really depend on how many dependents you have.

Now more general stats:

Applicants by stream this year:

ADRs
As we can see the number of ADRs is somewhat downward, as applicants get more familiar with the EE processes, most of the documents are uploaded at the getgo. Additionally, summer seem to be a time when CO don't want to request too much.

Number of applicants by year
*strangely enough the number of applicants is somewhat stabilized, despite expected growth. Good news with about 60000 Express Entry invites annually, tracker will see about 10% reported cases, which makes stats pretty reliable.

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your weekend!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys any new November AORs? Seems a bit quiet..

Share any questions yu've got.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
When to expect medical pass if you've submitted eAPR this week:

andy108