VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Andy. I have a doubt. I hmhave recently got my progress bar updated and also 8 digits uci number but no MEP yet. Does this mean I have cleared r10 clearance?
As per understanding

when you get to an IP 1 it confirms R10 check is done.

Where are you now?

As you may know: R10 they check your documents for completion, making sure you've got what needed and determine that everything is in order and you have provided all the needed documents correctly. If you pass this stage it means, your documents were complete and as per requirements of the program.

himanshu1485

Jun 27, 2012
Hi All,
got SINP ITA on 31st oct
AOR on 23rd Nov
Expenting Nomination in 2nd/3rd week of december
Have CIC EE profile
My wife passport will expired on 26/7/2020
know that atleast 6month validity required before apply to CIC...
shall I renew before submitting to CIC?
please provide your view..

MrConsigliere

Nov 13, 2019
Guys,
This is not technically a post AOR question but I'm asking here because I didn't get responses from other places I tried.
I took the experience letter from my old employer and want to submit it but reading other forums got me worried that the details in roles and responsibilities might not be enough for my NOC. The NOC is 2174.
Could you please have a look and let me know if this seems sufficient and correct?

He was working with IT - Corporate Technology Services Division and his duties included:

· Developing software components and applications as per the given technical specifications in accordance with the company coding guidelines.

· Handling production, post-production and test environment issues and bugs as part of the technical support team.

· Writing and executing test cases to perform the module testing of each component and system-wide testing before a software release.

· Collecting requirements from users and working with Business Analysts to develop the software components in accordance with them.

· Designing the structure and flows of new components and writing the technical and change specifications for components designed and changes made.

I really would appreciate your feedback.
Thanks a lot in advance.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi All,
got SINP ITA on 31st oct
AOR on 23rd Nov
Expenting Nomination in 2nd/3rd week of december
Have CIC EE profile
My wife passport will expired on 26/7/2020
know that atleast 6month validity required before apply to CIC...
shall I renew before submitting to CIC?
please provide your view..
I would defo renew. It shouldn't take much time to renew?