+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One thing is for sure that even same office is going random in test invites like i have seen applicants who applied end November or early December got invited where as previous ones are still waiting. No idea why is that.
It is the security clearance. They need a clearance from wherever they contact regarding you, based on your origins and past travels. This takes time and all they can do is wait for reports to arrive. They do not share these info on GCMS notes.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
It is the security clearance. They need a clearance from wherever they contact regarding you, based on your origins and past travels. This takes time and all they can do is wait for reports to arrive. They do not share these info on GCMS notes.
My security clearance was cleared in one day back in Jan 2018. Criminality is cleared as well. File is in test ready state since July 02. But no test invite so far

Salmanzaf

Oct 17, 2019
Hi My case was applied on 16th November 2018 to Mississauga office
Got AOR 29 Jan 2019
Inprocess since 8 Feb 2019.
Till now havent got any information.
Really worried whats going on?
Any one with the same dates?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Hi My case was applied on 16th November 2018 to Mississauga office
Got AOR 29 Jan 2019
Inprocess since 8 Feb 2019.
Till now havent got any information.
Really worried whats going on?
Any one with the same dates?
Lol not just anyone almost everyone with dates like u is still waiting for test invite from Mississauga including me. There are few invites for November applicants but most others r still waiting

Salmanzaf

Oct 17, 2019
Lol not just anyone almost everyone with dates like u is still waiting for test invite from Mississauga including me. There are few invites for November applicants but most others r still waiting
Since past week I am checking ecas every day LOL.
Its been too long.
So just checking out other applicants situation.

HS2018Nov

Jun 24, 2019
Actually, based on the Nov. 2018 tracking sheet, and assuming that everyone who shared their "in process ecas" date is still sharing updates on this forum, at least 77% of all Nov. 2018 applicants have got test invitation. So majority is ahead of us. We're just the less lucky ones.

Arrived at 77% as 67% divided by 87%. There must be a few who are ahead of us in the process, but are no longer posting on this forum. So most likely 80-85% have the test invite or better by now!

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Actually, based on the Nov. 2018 tracking sheet, and assuming that everyone who shared their "in process ecas" date is still sharing updates on this forum, at least 77% of all Nov. 2018 applicants have got test invitation. So majority is ahead of us. We're just the less lucky ones.

Arrived at 77% as 67% divided by 87%. There must be a few who are ahead of us in the process, but are no longer posting on this forum. So most likely 80-85% have the test invite or better by now!
We unlucky ones are from Mississauga office rest of 77% almost all are from other places

HS2018Nov

Jun 24, 2019
And apparently out of the 12 applications with Scarborough, I am the only one waiting for the test! Other 11 are done with their entire process!

So I guess my file has been transferred to Mississauga too! :)

Carol82

Feb 27, 2019
I have a Decision Made status in Ecas since May. My application was received on Nov 5th 2018, so it is 1 year already. Last night I sent a request to get the result of the Decision Made on the WebForm... so I have no idea why it is taking so long. (Montreal Office)

daywalker214

Jan 16, 2019
I have a Decision Made status in Ecas since May. My application was received on Nov 5th 2018, so it is 1 year already. Last night I sent a request to get the result of the Decision Made on the WebForm... so I have no idea why it is taking so long. (Montreal Office)
Where do you live? Quebec city?