+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
Hi,

Just wanted to know about documents taken to the test centre from whoever completed the test.

Anything to be added to below list?
1. Current and previous passports
2. Copr
3. PR card
4. Driving license
5. Health card
6. Test invite letter
7. Proof of English knowledge in our case degree certificate
8. Marriage certificate
9. Child's birth certificate and vaccination record

Can we take mobile phones? What about writing supplies, do they provide?

Thanks
Optional docs depending on scenario:
Translations if any for other lang info from above.
Tax filed NoAs/T4 if available
Other travel docs / Nexus if any other than Passports

Cheers!

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We sent you a notice on September 12, 2019 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 9, 2019 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment.. Finally I am in
My oath ceremony date is 9th oct at CHINESE CULTURE CENTRE 5183 shepherd ave est Scarborough M1B5Z5
Finally you got it. Congratulations.:)

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We sent you a notice on September 12, 2019 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 8, 2019 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

I need to check my mail for a letter, because I have not received the email.

I just checked my ECAS and its added too. Phew finally. :) Congrats to everyone and good luck to guys waiting. Its going to be soon.

kkk3532

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
We sent you a notice on September 12, 2019 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 8, 2019 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

I need to check my mail for a letter, because I have not received the email.

I just checked my ECAS and its added too. Phew finally. :) Congrats to everyone and good luck to guys waiting. Its going to be soon.
you too ... this is will be best weekend for us.... just keep close eye on your mail box

kkk3532

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Hi,

Just wanted to know about documents taken to the test centre from whoever completed the test.

Anything to be added to below list?
1. Current and previous passports
2. Copr
3. PR card
4. Driving license
5. Health card
6. Test invite letter
7. Proof of English knowledge in our case degree certificate
8. Marriage certificate
9. Child's birth certificate and vaccination record

Can we take mobile phones? What about writing supplies, do they provide?

Thanks
sorry my msg was half you can take all this are most important are 1,2,3,4,6 , they might ask you about travel history to prove if they are not satisfied like travel tickets , inter nery etc

Last edited:

joemay192011

Jun 10, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-24-2013
Nomination.....
03-27-2014
Hi everyone,

I received my Canadian Passport today :). My journey has now come to an end. Wishing you all the best!
Can someone please update the spreadsheet?
Thanks!
Hello, how many days total from applying to receiving your ppt? thanks and Congrats!!

Carol82

Feb 27, 2019
If I dont get oath invitation within 2 week I will withdraw my application and leave the country forever no more stress planning to sell business cars house taking my family back home
Be patient, do not make rush decisions. You as all of us made the process till this stage. Don't give up.

Reactions: A1969

Carol82

Feb 27, 2019
One more week without mail or e-mail from CIC (Nov 2018, Montreal applicant). I really wanted to vote this year, but well... one step at the time. Good Weekend!
Can Someone re-post the spreadsheet, please.

Reactions: A1969