12-11-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront 19-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-02-2016
Hi,

I have not heard anything back from IRCC after my Finger Prints its been 6 months....I check my email everyday even junk emails....

My application recieved by IRCC 30th November, 2018
Finger Print request 15th March, 2019
and so far nothing heard back

should I contact back IRCC or if yes how?

Last edited:

fortune2010

Star Member
Aug 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
22nd march.2011
File Transfer...
30th march,2011
Med's Done....
06/12/2012
Interview........
not asked for
Passport Req..
along with MR,submitted on 20th December
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi,

I have not heard anything back from IRCC after my Finger Prints its been 6 months....I check my email everyday even junk emails....

Good morning!
I had the similar stage.Though I didnt wait long,please call IRCC and after verifying your identity,you can ask them that you sent your fingerprint report is everything ok or not.they will tell you about the fingerprint report.But regarding file processing they will be like typical.....and as you applied on November I believe they will tell you to wait till November.I can remember once they told me once you are requested for fingerprint it might affect you processing time significantly.
1-888-242-2100 is the number of IRCC,Press 4 for the citizenship application.

Hope that eases you a bit.
Time will heal brother!!!

Reactions: A1969

A1969

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Hi,

You should contact them.

A1969

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Hi, I applied in Nov 2018 from Thunder Bay. IRCC began processing on Jan 30, 2019. Moved to Toronto in Jun 2019. Application status is still IN PROCESS. Can anyone please tell how long it may take to get the invitation for exam? TIA.
You should contact them, as such it has been a long time.
I am a November 2018 applicant; I did my test on May 15, 2019.

harry7171

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront 19-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-02-2016
Good morning!
I had the similar stage.Though I didnt wait long,please call IRCC and after verifying your identity,you can ask them that you sent your fingerprint report is everything ok or not.they will tell you about the fingerprint report.But regarding file processing they will be like typical.....and as you applied on November I believe they will tell you to wait till November.I can remember once they told me once you are requested for fingerprint it might affect you processing time significantly.
1-888-242-2100 is the number of IRCC,Press 4 for the citizenship application.

Hope that eases you a bit.
Time will heal brother!!!
So I just called IRCC and asked them , is everything OK with my Finger Prints. they told me everything perfect with your application, please wait tll November. You can recieve a correspondence from IRCC anytime, but my question people who have applied in december or Jan has recieved thier exam invites but not me and applicants from november has already have thier passports with them.

I travel a travel a lot out of Canada , so I needed the passport .

fortune2010

Star Member
Aug 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
22nd march.2011
File Transfer...
30th march,2011
Med's Done....
06/12/2012
Interview........
not asked for
Passport Req..
along with MR,submitted on 20th December
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
So I just called IRCC and asked them , is everything OK with my Finger Prints. they told me everything perfect with your application, please wait tll November. You can recieve a correspondence from IRCC anytime, but my question people who have applied in december or Jan has recieved thier exam invites but not me and applicants from november has already have thier passports with them.

I travel a travel a lot out of Canada , so I needed the passport .
Thats the irony.Its my feeling that you will get your exam invite soon/within no time.
Hope for the best

lover

Nov 15, 2011
DM on August 13.2019 waiting for oath check out reply from ircc

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
DM on August 13.2019 waiting for oath check out reply from ircc

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry
Lol shows what level of professionalism is used when replying to clients queries.

lover

Nov 15, 2011
I got my notes shows security passed criminality pass knowledge passed language pass note from interview officer no concern no outstanding fee client is cleared to proceed
This gentleman saying still in process

Last edited:

A1969

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
I got my notes shows security passed criminality pass knowledge passed language pass note from interview officer no concern no outstanding fee client is cleared to proceed
This gentleman saying still in process
How to get the notes?