+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

A1969

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
You can get the write access from spreadsheet directly. But u need to access it from computer to do that i guess. It is maintained by someone else i dont know who but i got the permission in similar manner
Hello Zmaqsood,
I see your profile in spread sheet is In Process since January 29, 2019.
Did you call them to ask for test invite?
It has been a long time.
I called them for oath invite, their answer was stereo type.
I am just waiting; I did my test on 15th May 2019.
Now it has been 3 months.
It is so disgusting.
Please respond.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Hello Zmaqsood,
I see your profile in spread sheet is In Process since January 29, 2019.
Did you call them to ask for test invite?
It has been a long time.
I called them for oath invite, their answer was stereo type.
I am just waiting; I did my test on 15th May 2019.
Now it has been 3 months.
It is so disgusting.
Please respond.
Loll i am among those lucky ones who got Mississauga as their processing office. Currently august applicants have started getting test invites there. So expecting a test invite before october for me is being over optimistic. Although my file is test ready per GCMS notes. Thats y i dont bother calling.

regg31

Nov 6, 2018
Hello everyone,
I've attended the oath ceremony and now planning to apply for passport. However, i can't find the list of documents that i need to prepare to apply for passport. Could you please tell me what document to gather and how to apply?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Hello everyone,
I've attended the oath ceremony and now planning to apply for passport. However, i can't find the list of documents that i need to prepare to apply for passport. Could you please tell me what document to gather and how to apply?
Application form clearly tells what documents are needed. U only need ur citizenship certificate and guarantor and references information as required by form

Voong

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
The journey of become a Canadian citizen has been completed, I had oath yesterday, woke up this morning checked ECAS around 8:30am the status show as completed. Will try to apply for passport today, hopefully there won’t be a problem at the passport office.

katvel

Mar 17, 2014
Please verify your email address with CIC , also ask what is pending ? Why taking long time .

eas

Thank you,

The status is still IN PROGRESS. Very strange. I called CIC and enquired - why is this delay. However the Agent said, usually it would take about 12 months and recommended to me approach CIC via Web form. However, she warned me to contact exactly after 1 year (ie. after Aug 30) otherwise my request will be ignored. Below is the gist of the message:
  • Fill out the IRCC Web form available on our website,
  • Choose the applicable option located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry, and
  • Include:
    • the information/document(s) in question, and
    • a brief description of the situation in the Your enquiry box.

chris2canada

Jun 4, 2019
Vancouver:

I had to reschedule my original test date from July due to vacation.

Did citizenship test Wednesday 7th August.
DM in ecas: Thursday 8th August

Waiting on that email now.

chang007

Jul 27, 2011
Hey guys, i read in several posts that they go through and reconcile passport stamps in the test interview. What about those who travel using Nexus /global entry. I have very few canada /US stamps on the passport, but have approx 40 short trips during the eligibility period. As per my calculations, I am eligible with a very comfortable margin (waited for more than 5 years)- would they be nitpicking small errors for number of days if overall eligibility not affected?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Hey guys, i read in several posts that they go through and reconcile passport stamps in the test interview. What about those who travel using Nexus /global entry. I have very few canada /US stamps on the passport, but have approx 40 short trips during the eligibility period. As per my calculations, I am eligible with a very comfortable margin (waited for more than 5 years)- would they be nitpicking small errors for number of days if overall eligibility not affected?
Sometimes the interview officer request I94 report so if u think u have that many trips not showing up on ur passport get that report before hand and when requested hand it to interviewer to save time