Med's Request
08/10/2014
Med's Done....
14/10/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20/01/2015
Got my Oath Ceremony letter on 31st July. Test Scheduled for Aug 30th. Location is Scarborough even after I'd changed my address to Burlington which should technically move my file to Hamilton :)

Last edited:
Reactions: arjy2405

Sunniexx

Feb 4, 2019
Hi!
I have my test on August 14. Try to read the Discovery book but too much to remember.
Any tips???
I also paid 29$ for a website to take their test practice. But im not confident at all :(

AprilAlice

May 10, 2014
Hi guys,
Can someone please tell me what “local MP” stands for?
I don’t understand why the processing is taking so long, I still haven’t gotten a test invite, and there’re people from February are taking tests now. Doesn’t make any sense to me. They also
Screwed up my test invite back in May, I never got my invite due to their “technical difficulties” as the agent admitted and she said I’ll get proper invite soon. It drives me crazy.
Also can some advice what steps could be done at this point? I’ve seen people ordering notes? How can I do that? Thanks!

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015
Hi guys,
Can someone please tell me what “local MP” stands for?
I don’t understand why the processing is taking so long, I still haven’t gotten a test invite, and there’re people from February are taking tests now. Doesn’t make any sense to me. They also
Screwed up my test invite back in May, I never got my invite due to their “technical difficulties” as the agent admitted and she said I’ll get proper invite soon. It drives me crazy.
Also can some advice what steps could be done at this point? I’ve seen people ordering notes? How can I do that? Thanks!
Local MP is your local Member of Parliament. You can search for them here by entering your postal code. https://www.ourcommons.ca/Parliamentarians/en/constituencies/FindMP
If your application has gone over the minimum processing time of 12 months, you can contact your MP who will contact IRCC on your behalf to ask for an update.
You can also order GCMS notes here, to see what stage your application is in: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html.
Good luck!

jamdon24

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
I received my test invite today (PEI) for Aug.29. My son (14) applied at the same time....will he receive notification that we need to verify his documents at some point, or should he come with me to test?

Thank you

Reactions: lilangel007

SRIS

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
I received my test invite today (PEI) for Aug.29. My son (14) applied at the same time....will he receive notification that we need to verify his documents at some point, or should he come with me to test?

Thank you
My son is 17 years old and we did not receive his test/interview letter. We took him with us for the test/interview. He was not tested or interviewed. They did not even check his documents.

Reactions: jamdon24