Sartaj

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Vancouver BC
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
06 june 2019
Hello guys I’m from Vancouver. Application received on Nov 29th. Fingerprints request on Mar 12, got them done on March 22nd.
No update after that. Is it normal

AprilAlice

May 10, 2014
Hello guys I’m from Vancouver. Application received on Nov 29th. Fingerprints request on Mar 12, got them done on March 22nd.
Mine was received on Nov 3, still don’t have my test invite. Vancouver office as well.

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
Mine is Nov 22
Still wai

Voong

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
I mean time slot for the day when you took the test. I.e. when you had to arrive and how much time you had to complete the test?
I dont know about other province, but Vancouver they might have the test every business day. like @naj.zr took the test on the 18th, mine was 19th. :D

To be honest i didn't expect to see that much of a crowds, i thought it be 10 - 20 people for the most, but it was about 50 people the day I took the test :D

sms2014

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Citizenship application
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2018
AOR Received.
08-01-2019
File Transfer...
In process - 15 January 2019
LANDED..........
April 2015 By Grace of LORD JESUS
Hi Forum Members,

Myself and family became Canadian Citizens yesterday after our Oath ceremony in Calgary. There were total 93 People who took the oath together. Our PR Cards were taken at check-in booth. They made us sign a few consent forms and no criminal cases declaration form. It was a wonderful experience and took just under an hour to finish. Individual applicant with family were called to handover Citizenship certificate. After the ceremony, they also gave us some time to take pictures with Citizenship Judge.

This concludes our citizenship journey and feels great to be part of this amazing country. I wish each and every one in this forum the very best in their citizenship journey and welcome you as future Canadians!!

This forum was immensely helpful from PR Days and during citizenship process. I'll hang around and keep visiting this forum to help others based on my experience and knowledge from this process.

Cheers!!

SMS2014

visaforca

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Calgary
Hi Forum Members,

Myself and family became Canadian Citizens yesterday after our Oath ceremony in Calgary. There were total 93 People who took the oath together. Our PR Cards were taken at check-in booth. They made us sign a few consent forms and no criminal cases declaration form. It was a wonderful experience and took just under an hour to finish. Individual applicant with family were called to handover Citizenship certificate. After the ceremony, they also gave us some time to take pictures with Citizenship Judge.

This concludes our citizenship journey and feels great to be part of this amazing country. I wish each and every one in this forum the very best in their citizenship journey and welcome you as future Canadians!!

This forum was immensely helpful from PR Days and during citizenship process. I'll hang around and keep visiting this forum to help others based on my experience and knowledge from this process.

Cheers!!

SMS2014
My oath ceremony on July 12th(Calgary), just wondering which documents they check/bring during ceremony ?