+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

KarenJKT

Jan 16, 2019
I wanna thank everyone on this forum ,each and every comment has been very useful for me, I am so happy and excited for the ceremony...Best wishes

Reactions: A1969

AprilAlice

May 10, 2014
Has anyone had any luck reaching cic agents recently? Every time I call the message plays that they are unable to connect with an agent at this moment.
I’m loosing hope that I ever going to get that test invite:(

A1969

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
I am on line 52.
Both and I wife wrote our test this noon with score 20/20.

Order of interview and length was kind of a random, we both wrote our test within a couple of minutes. Waited for more than an hour for interview and were interviwed together (some couple were interviewd seperately and they took a long time (>30min), not sure why). We were asked why I travelled alone without my wife and where we studied in Canada. Other than PR card, passports (that were valid during eligibilty period and used to apply for PR), drivers licences and copy of invitation emaisl, we were not asked anything else. I did offer the officer if he is willing to see our proofs of language, health cards and previous passports (expired during the eligibility period and never used in Canada), but the officer was not interested to see those. It lasted around 5-10 minutes.
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: PhdStream

Carol82

Feb 27, 2019
Congrats. I just got my test invite which is scheduled for 4th of July. Can you please share how did you prepare for the test and for how long?

Admin, can you please update the tracker:
Test invitation email: June 11th 2019
Test date: July 4th 2019
Read the boocklet or the online pdf or website for the Study Guide, at least 2 time. Download apps in your phone with test questions.

darky07

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Congrats. I just got my test invite which is scheduled for 4th of July. Can you please share how did you prepare for the test and for how long?

Admin, can you please update the tracker:
Test invitation email: June 11th 2019
Test date: July 4th 2019
I read the discover canada book Twice and did the mockup tests online. GL for your test :)

Voong

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
I read the discover canada book Twice and did the mockup tests online. GL for your test :)
I'm not really good at name and year, any suggestions of what i should really focus on in the text book in term of name and year LOL ??? XD

naj.zr

Jan 6, 2019
Hi friends I have question which is my life depends on your answer please if anyone knows tell me . I had expire passport and I mentioned in dacument citizenship but after 3 months of being in process I had to sent my passport to my embassy to get new Identification but in return they punched my passport even tho I didn't request for new one so now do you think are the officers going to blame me for that??? I didn't know they would punch my expire passport

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Hi friends I have question which is my life depends on your answer please if anyone knows tell me . I had expire passport and I mentioned in dacument citizenship but after 3 months of being in process I had to sent my passport to my embassy to get new Identification but in return they punched my passport even tho I didn't request for new one so now do you think are the officers going to blame me for that??? I didn't know they would punch my expire passport
Lol relax thats an expired passport. As long as u have it and give it to officer u r good. They only want to verify stamps to check ur travels outside canada nothing else. So again relax and dont worry

Reactions: naj.zr

naj.zr

Jan 6, 2019
Lol relax thats an expired passport. As long as u have it and give it to officer u r good. They only want to verify stamps to check ur travels outside canada nothing else. So again relax and dont worry
Too much stress but appreciate