Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9TH JUNE 2015
LANDED..........
3rd SEPT
Anybody have any Information regarding a background check. I was arrested and then released the next day and got Conditional Discharge. I want to know, Will it impact my Citizenship application. Thanks.
as long as you were not convicted, you have nothing to worry about because anyone can be arrested

_KK8512_

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Hi Ottawa guys,
Start checking your email box.
They have started to send November Applicants test invite and interview.

Hello Admin,
Please update my status.
Test invite received in email today.
Test date May 15, 2019.
Line number as of today is: 77​
Brilliant news, very happy to see some movement from the Ottawa office. December applicant here, but I hope that we will see more movement in Ottawa applicants very soon.

yka10

Feb 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-01-2015
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-03-2015
Oath Invite: May 8

Oath date: June 21 in Calgary

Kindly update.

Good luck guys!

Reactions: PHCA and GraceCan

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
Soooo nervous for next week!! especially for interview as I was away in the first 2 years of my eligibility period as a PR - I was finishing university. What do they usually ask?

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Soooo nervous for next week!! especially for interview as I was away in the first 2 years of my eligibility period as a PR - I was finishing university. What do they usually ask?
You mean that you were away for 2 years after Landing ? ,you landed then went to finish your university ?,if it is so,then tell the truth ,that's all

Tropikal1979

Nov 3, 2018
Ottawa
Hi Ottawa guys,
Start checking your email box.
They have started to send November Applicants test invite and interview.

Hello Admin,
Please update my status.
Test invite received in email today.
Test date May 15, 2019.
Line number as of today is: 77​
Great to hear!!! Mine has been in process since Feb 5....hope i get an email soon. Good luck to you.

Reactions: A1969

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Friends,can anyone reply to this question ,please

I have stamps in my passport but these stamps were before landing (before becoming permanent resident ),after landing i did not leave Canada ,i have been living 3 years and a half here without leaving ,so should i translate these stamps which had before landing ?

Note the whole stamps were in Turkey (i was traveling from Turkey to my original country to visit my family), i lived there for 2 years before coming to Canada ,i mentioned in my application that i lived there for 2 years ,moreover i have already submitted also Turkish police certificate with my application just to be in safe side

Thank you

Reactions: A1969

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Friends,can anyone reply to this question ,please

I have stamps in my passport but these stamps were before landing (before becoming permanent resident ),after landing i did not leave Canada ,i have been living 3 years and a half here without leaving ,so should i translate these stamps which had before landing ?

Note the whole stamps were in Turkey (i was traveling from Turkey to my original country to visit my family), i lived there for 2 years before coming to Canada ,i mentioned in my application that i lived there for 2 years ,moreover i have already submitted also Turkish police certificate with my application just to be in safe side

Thank you
I can't say if you should or not.

I am also in the same situations, have more than 50 stamps in my passport in languages which is not in either English or French, for more than 8 years but before arriving Canada in my previous passport that I used to apply PR. I am definitely not going to translate, until they ask me to, as it is not within my eligibility period.

Reactions: dr tarekk