17-08-2015 [Decision Made: 17-08-2015] [PP Submitted: 24-08-2015]
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015 [PP Return: 03-09-2015]
LANDED..........
28-09-2015
Waiting for Oath after DM since March 16th - Scarborough office

Jassvirk

Jan 9, 2019
Finally decision made today.plz update in spreadsheet.Now i am not worried anymore.Officer told me already chance of oath being in may or june.Bcz i told them i am not available in july.Going for vaccations to jasper hahahah

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Honestly I’m so annoyed. I feel like packing my bags and leave ,not even wait for the passport. It’s been nothing but delayed,delayed. Always super slow.
My friend applied one full month after me and she did her test two weeks ago. Why is their system so messed up. I’m beyond annoyed.
When did she come to Canada 4 years ago. When did I come 11 freaking years ago.
Whats ur location and whats yr friends?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Same location. Toronto
May be you both live in different areas like u in west end and got mississauga as ur office and he/she in east end and got Scarborough as office. There is huge backlog in mississauga and people r still waiting for test invites even after 16-17 months

U shud call and check ur processing office

A1969

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
IT IS OVER !!!! ,Test invite and Ceremony letter in one email !! Test date and Ceremony date plus Decision made in one day!!!
will write Test morning ,go to lunch then do Ceremony in afternoon!!! ,please update my friend Zmaqsood

Test Invite and Ceremony letter : April 30
Test date/ decision made and Ceremony date : May 14

Good luck to everyone and thank you so much
Congratulations
Wow
Wonderful
Great

Reactions: dr tarekk

dzei

Dec 5, 2018
Honestly I’m so annoyed. I feel like packing my bags and leave ,not even wait for the passport. It’s been nothing but delayed,delayed. Always super slow.
My friend applied one full month after me and she did her test two weeks ago. Why is their system so messed up. I’m beyond annoyed.
Such sense of entitlement. There are millions of people in the world who'd give their left kidney to live in Canada and you're throwing tantrums because your friend's application is being processed faster? The expected processing time is 12 months. Some people get through it faster, some slower. There's practically nothing at your disposal that can influence that. Rather than wasting your time obsessing over your application, enjoy your life, your family and this beautiful country.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Congratulations
Wow
Wonderful
Great
Thank you so much,wish you the best my friend ,i know it is such unbelievable for members,but from the beginning i knew that would happen like that( ceremony and test within one day ) since i live in very rural area and i am alone applicant from my town,moreover officer told me that in emails,even the officer sent me an email last week and he gave me the word to book flight tickets before receiving my notices ,all this advantage because of the rural area where i live.

mauritiusbride

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
I can understand how you are feeling...
I am also waiting whn practically all applicants from Montreal of november 2018 got their test ..even in french forum jan feb and also march got their test ...and i m nov still no invite..and calling them but call get disconnect due to high volumes of call...
anyway the logic they used to work i dont understand and i dont think we will ever do..
JUST WAIT WAIT WAIT ..is the only option..

kkk3532

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Thank you so much,wish you the best my friend ,i know it is such unbelievable for members,but from the beginning i knew that would happen like that( ceremony and test within one day ) since i live in very rural area and i am alone applicant from my town,moreover officer told me that in emails,even the officer sent me an email last week and he gave me the word to book flight tickets before receiving my notices ,all this advantage because of the rural area where i live.
all future immigrants should land near your place to make it super popular... lol .. Congrats and enjoy your two day stay ..

Reactions: dr tarekk

kkk3532

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Such sense of entitlement. There are millions of people in the world who'd give their left kidney to live in Canada and you're throwing tantrums because your friend's application is being processed faster? The expected processing time is 12 months. Some people get through it faster, some slower. There's practically nothing at your disposal that can influence that. Rather than wasting your time obsessing over your application, enjoy your life, your family and this beautiful country.
Yes correct ,me waiting for oath ceremony , everybody is waiting only , this wait it more bitter i know but enjoy the thrill also ,nothing to loose you are still here nobody will deport you,,, Enjoy and if you want you can come here and show your frustration we are there till we receive our oath . i pray you get your text in next 3 to 7 days .. your time start now..