Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
my file will transfer to Winnipeg ,so either will travel to Winnipeg OR Thunder bay ( the same distance from my town ) ,so Winnipeg sent me this email ,the best thing for me is that will do Test and Ceremony for one day !!!! imagine guys !!!!!! ,this is the email which i got it :

Hello Mr ......

I have now received your inquiry here in the Winnipeg office. It looks like Mississauga is still holding your file, but I can request that they send it to us since Sioux Lookout is within the area we usually serve. We will be traveling to Thunder Bay the second full week in May. Unfortunately that is the only location anywhere close to you. It looks like you are about half way between Winnipeg and Thunder Bay in terms of distance. You can let me know if you have a preference for one or the other.

If you prefer to come to Winnipeg, what we can do is schedule you for testing and a ceremony on the same trip. You could write the test and have your interview in the morning and go to an oath ceremony in the afternoon, or do the test and interview in an afternoon and ceremony the next morning, whichever works best with your travel plans. If you choose to come to Winnipeg, we will get in touch once your application comes up in the queue, and figure out what will work best for scheduling.

I will let Mississauga know to send us the file if they still have not done so. You can let me know whether you prefer Winnipeg or Thunder Bay.

Thank you for your email.

Hi there,

My file will also transfer from Edmonton to Yukon. I called cic last week for the address update. I don’t know if my file is already been change to local office in Yukon. I would like to ask how did you check if your file is already in Winnipeg? How did you call the local office in Winnipeg? I also want to know if my local office already have my file, but don’t know how. Please help. Thank you.

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
Hi there,

My file will also transfer from Edmonton to Yukon. I called cic last week for the address update. I don’t know if my file is already been change to local office in Yukon. I would like to ask how did you check if your file is already in Winnipeg? How did you call the local office in Winnipeg? I also want to know if my local office already have my file, but don’t know how. Please help. Thank you.
I believe only way is to check ecas if address has been changed there and call CIC to confirm if your new local office already has your file.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Hi there,

hello my friend ,I did not update my address and did not change my address ,my address is still the same which is Sioux Lookout ,when i called CIC asking about my local office ,the agent said to me that my local office is Missassauga ,then i laughed and told him Missassauga is very far from my town ,it is about 21 hours driving (5 hours by flight ) ,so how you come to transfer my file to Missassauga ,he said let's check your address,when he checked he also laughed and said to me oh my God where do you live man hahah! you are in another world ,no local office there ,nothing there ,then i told him the closed city to me is Thunder bay and Winnipeg ( 5 hours driving ) ,he said well write a letter and send it by web form asking to transfer your file to there because it does not make sense that Missassauga holds your file ,i wrote letter and send it to them ,and this what i got from Winnipeg which suggested for me to do Ceremony and Test within on day either in Thundery bay in May or Winnipeg (the agent in Winnipeg knows my small town as mentioned in his email and he knows that no local office here ) ,that's all my friend ,so i did not change my address,i did not move from my town ,the whole issue is about my town ,no one can imagine how i am far live ,Yukon is about 33000 people ,but my town is just 5000 people ,after my town nothing,i live in the forest haha,believe me guys i am the only immigrant here lol,so CIC understands that there is no local office here that's why they will schedule for me the Test and Ceremony in one trip in closet city to me which is either Thunder bay or Winnipeg.
by the way i am only person who applied for Citizenship from my town (Sioux Lookout) lol
hopefully it helps you,if you moved to another city then it is another issue ,i did not move from town at all ,hopefully you get your Test soon

Last edited:
Reactions: naj.zr

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
Yes if your local office is vancouver..

Does all the fingerprint results goes to this office?
Citizenship program
Vancouver

200 - 877 Expo Blvd.
Vancouver, BC
V6B 8P8

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
Please update the spread sheet.
Received test invite on 29 March
Test date 15 May
Just noticed you're from Calgary! Wow great to see movement but totally skipped us who have been in process since January... hmm what is going on :(:( congrats though and good luck!!!

Reactions: naj.zr

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone. I am going on a vacation for 1 month abroad. Does the test invite come with a contact or steps to ask for a postpone?

prabh7777

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
nova scotia ,sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 nov 2013
Nomination.....
3 july 2014
AOR Received.
aug 1 2014
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
8 oct 2014
Med's Done....
24 oct 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Recived test invite April 24

Reactions: PHCA and naj.zr

samuel.eled

May 5, 2013
Aberdeen
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1212 DD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015: Updated POF and Salary Account Statement
Nomination.....
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2015. Mail to attend COA Session
IELTS Request
07-06-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
Does anyone knows if Calgary office in charge of citizenship applications still exist? I guess Canadian Tires has bought the office and staffs working from without tools. Perhaps the delay

Reactions: PHCA and byrwus

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
Does anyone knows if Calgary office in charge of citizenship applications still exist? I guess Canadian Tires has bought the office and staffs working from without tools. Perhaps the delay
So you haven't gotten the test invite too eh? You are next in line as @prabh7777 already got his. But if you check there is one December applicant and November applicant (in process March 4th) who got their invites last Friday for May 15 test. Skipped us!! So I'm waiting to see when @prabh7777 got his test invite for April 24... :(:( please keep us updated and good luck to us!!!

SKK19

Jan 24, 2019
Does anyone know, how many weeks after giving fingerprints to RCMP, does the Ecas gets updated by IRCC?

Thanks