+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

jk9900

Dec 3, 2017
presumably, people do no report their status?

has any of you heard from ircc about test invite? Please let know you are with us

MSC21USER
Nil Krishna
Cutiekim23
crown.parth20
arjy2405
PhdStream
Rahulpn02
darky07
Thirdjonesgirl
TECC Seneca
jk9900
ABHereICome
coolhyd

Hi Admin,

Apologies for not posting . I was invited for test on Mar 7, 2019. I had my test on Mar 22nd, 2019. Scored 19/20.

Please update
jk9900

Av123

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
An October applicant from waterloo is now in Decision Mode and he is not urgent processing. Do there specialize in the applicants at Kitchener Office?

hockeyto

Jan 23, 2019
Test done this morning.
It was not complicated but you can easily do mistakes if you don't read the book and practice.
In the documents asked during the interview which were not on the convocation is the landing immigration paper. Hopefully I had it with me
For the interview, they checked:
-Landing immigration document
-Driving licence + heath card
-Passport: stamps on passport and compare to the list I have provided when I was out of country
-Job I'm doing
-Language spoken

It took like 10 minutes

The agent said I will receive the convocation for oath between now and November since the process for citizenship is one year maximum.

Av123

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Test done this morning.
It was not complicated but you can easily do mistakes if you don't read the book and practice.
In the documents asked during the interview which were not on the convocation is the landing immigration paper. Hopefully I had it with me
For the interview, they checked:
-Landing immigration document
-Driving licence + heath card
-Passport: stamps on passport and compare to the list I have provided when I was out of country
-Job I'm doing
-Language spoken

It took like 10 minutes

The agent said I will receive the convocation for oath between now and November since the process for citizenship is one year maximum.
Where was your test location?

A1969

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Seems like Ottawa office is sleeping. I cant even find any update from Ottawa application in this thread.
They have started test invite for October applicants whose app went in IP on December 14, 2018; I checked from October Spread Sheet. They have not started test invite whose IP is after December 14, 2018. Let us see when will they invite us for test. Really Ottawa is very slow.

Reactions: Tropikal1979

alternatestar

Mar 26, 2019
Hi there. I’m a long time lurker here. I passed my test on March 20 but until today, my status is not decision made yet. I’ve seen the spreadsheet that it can take a week but it’s not common, really. The lady who interviewed me told me that there’s no question with my file and I should receive the oath paper before November. I just need someone to reassure me please. I’m just a little bit worried. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

kkk3532

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Hi there. I’m a long time lurker here. I passed my test on March 20 but until today, my status is not decision made yet. I’ve seen the spreadsheet that it can take a week but it’s not common, really. I just need someone to reassure me please.
i talk with one of my friend who has passed his exam last month still his status has not changed . strange but this has made me worried ...
i have just completed my exam yesterday.. i keep updated if i get decision made soon

alternatestar

Mar 26, 2019
A month? Tomorrow will be a week from my test day and if I still don’t see the DM, I’m gonna call them.
i talk with one of my friend who has passed his exam last month still his status has not changed . strange but this has made me worried ...
i have just completed my exam yesterday.. i keep updated if i get decision made soon

Last edited: