grewalmanpreet21

Mar 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
IELTS Request
already done 7 band
File Transfer...
10/01/11
I received the letter yesterday for fingerprint request dated 19th Feb, and it is mentioned in the letter that your fingerprints must be taken within 30 days of the letter, that will be March 20th or so. But the first available appointment I got is for the 13th of March. I am not sure how much time they take to process.
So I got some questions if anyone can clarify please --
--So who send the result
-- Will I receive it and forward it to CIC
--or that organization taking fingerprints will send it
-- How much time they take for this
--what if it passed 30 days
-- this 30 days time is to get the fingerprint taken or send them the result?

SKK19

Jan 24, 2019
I received the letter yesterday for fingerprint request dated 19th Feb, and it is mentioned in the letter that your fingerprints must be taken within 30 days of the letter, that will be March 20th or so. But the first available appointment I got is for the 13th of March. I am not sure how much time they take to process.
--So who send the result
Was the appointment booked online or through call? Where should the fingerprints given?

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys how to you get notification for the test date? Does it get updated on ECAS or you need to check your mail?

Thanks

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
--So who send the result
Try finding RCMP acredited agency you will have to pay a bit but its quicker thats what i heard. RcMP normally mail results to you and than you urself send it to CIC. So go for agency people have reported them to be quicker

grewalmanpreet21

Mar 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
IELTS Request
already done 7 band
File Transfer...
10/01/11
t
Try finding RCMP acredited agency you will have to pay a bit but its quicker thats what i heard. RcMP normally mail results to you and than you urself send it to CIC. So go for agency people have reported them to be quicker
The one I selected is suggested by RCMP only

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
t

The one I selected is suggested by RCMP only
So that means they r agency as well. Why this much wait for appointment than? Isnt there any other RCMP acredited agency who can take u in earlier? Even if there is not you should be ok as long as the finger prints are done within 30 days. When CIC receives it doesnt matter

newcec

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Also please update the spreadsheet with my data:

ID newcic
Application delivered: Nov 7
AOR: Jan 18
In process Jan 25 2019
Calgary
Single
Days 1111

A1969

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
So that means they r agency as well. Why this much wait for appointment than? Isnt there any other RCMP acredited agency who can take u in earlier? Even if there is not you should be ok as long as the finger prints are done within 30 days. When CIC receives it doesnt matter
I am of the same opinion.

ganeshbangera17

Jun 8, 2013
Hi All

I received a credit of $75.00 from CIC on 25th February 2019. This amount was for the Citizenship Certificate and was paid from my credit card.
The Status still reflects as application in process from 15 February 2019.

Anyone has been credited the same amount or any reason why this amount might have been credited back?

Thank you for your help and guidance.

Best regards
Ganesh