+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
I spoke to CIC today and was told my application is still being worked on in Sydney. My Ecas says in progress since Jan 31st, is that normal and do I have any reason to be worried?Though the agent said the process of transfer has been initiated for Scarborough to receive the file.
We're the same - in process since January 31st. It is normal as processing starts in Sydney as per agent I talked to last week. Once it is ready for test, it will be sent to your local office. Some people here say it takes approximately two months after IP to get test invite but I would suggest checking the spreadsheet to see timeline as it will now be based on location.

Halameh

Mar 3, 2017
Hi all,

Please I need Help!!!!!

I submitted Citizenship applications for my wife, my son and myself on Nov 23, 2018. Applications received on Nov 27.

I received AORs for all three on Feb 05, 2019, but for some reason they sent me another AOR for my wife dated Feb 20 which is similar to the one I received on Feb 05 but with a "Group No" added on the top right under "Application No".

Do you guys know why am I receiving two AORs for the same person? and what is the Group No?

BNT

May 22, 2011
Can someone please update the spreadsheet?

My ECAS status changed to 'In Process'
We started processing your application on February 20th, 2019

grewalmanpreet21

Mar 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
IELTS Request
already done 7 band
File Transfer...
10/01/11
I have a question, how is usually the correspondence done by CIC, paper mail or email?
I notice this today in my online status..
  1. We sent you correspondence on February 20, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
I have a question, how is usually the correspondence done by CIC, paper mail or email?
I notice this today in my online status..
  1. We sent you correspondence on February 20, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
If it is a finger print request which i believe it is, it should come by mail

Reactions: grewalmanpreet21

dashariff

Sep 18, 2015
Please update:

App Sent: 19 November
App Rec'd: 22 November
Physical Presence: 1,351
AOR: 7 February
In Process: 20 February

Thanks!

Dasani

Jan 31, 2019
Can someone please update the spreadsheet?

My ECAS status changed to 'In Process'
We started processing your application on February 20th, 2019

Dasani

Jan 31, 2019
Also, did we ever agree on adding "Process Location" to the spreadsheet? A few people had suggested this but don't think it has been added.
I think a good proportion of people would call to check and that would allow us to track based on our location, which seems to matter based on the discussions here.

Thanks.

Av123

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Also, did we ever agree on adding "Process Location" to the spreadsheet? A few people had suggested this but don't think it has been added.
I think a good proportion of people would call to check and that would allow us to track based on our location, which seems to matter based on the discussions here.

Thanks.
I can never seem to get an agent when I call.