+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 - Citizenship Applications

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Hello
Your application is In Process and stil in Sydney?
Does Sydney starts processing files?
I think they do the background check etc and once file is ready to proceed to test and ceremony stage they put in queue for local office like in this case mississauga to get it done in 2 days

Reactions: dr tarekk

shahzadpir

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER (21-10-2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
14-12-2014
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulilah)
Passport Req..
29-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2015

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
very personal,

is there any big city that you frequently fly to? or any big city with lots of cheap flights? that would be my thought process.
I don't fly to anywhere,my city is so far from everywhere in Canada,even people here were shocked how i came here,people here are so friendly ,you can google it,its name is : Sioux Lookout ,Thunder bay close to me,it takes 1 hour by plane,the money is not important for me,CIC has itinerary service for this area,they send judges to thunder bay 2 times per year,that's why Test and ceremony are done within 2 days ,but i am scared that my file goes into coma in Mississauga,that's why i am asking you guys here,we are here to help each others and take recommendations from everyone

Last edited:

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Hello
Your application is In Process and stil in Sydney?
Does Sydney starts processing files?
yeah ,my application is in Process and still in Sydney ,strange ,right?,agent told me that,how come in process and they did not send file to Mississauga yet,don't know why,maybe because no CIC office in my area,my case is exceptional lol

Last edited:

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
I don't fly to anywhere,my city is so far from everywhere in Canada,even people here were shocked how i came got here,people here so friendly you can google it,its name is : Sioux Lookout ,Thunder bay close to me,it takes 1 hour by plane,the money is not important for me,CIC has itinerary service for this area,they send judges to thunder bay 2 times per year,that's why Test and ceremony are done within 2 days ,but i am scared that my file goes into coma in Mississauga,that's why i am asking you guys here,we are here to help each others and take recommendations from everyone
Do they compensate for traveling cost? I wish they should for people who r working for communities this far

Reactions: dr tarekk

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
I think they do the background check etc and once file is ready to proceed to test and ceremony stage they put in queue for local office like in this case mississauga to get it done in 2 days
maybe you are right ,agent said to me applications from my area NWO( Northwestern Ontario) are processed separately,it means by group,they will not send judge to Thunder bay just for me,maybe we will be around 20 applicants

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
But I thought "In Process" means the application has been transferred to the local office?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
But I thought "In Process" means the application has been transferred to the local office?
In process means processing started, as per my understanding the sydney begin processing like initiating BGC and forward file to local office for eligibility review etc so in process status in ECAS doesnt really mean anything

Reactions: PHCA

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Try to forget about the citizenship application for a bit and stick to the visa office as assigned. I suggest taking comfort in the nurses around. Make sure they all have adequate blood pressure and they know how to relieve work stress. Do not hesitate to share with them some delicious food and customs of your country. If you disappear from the forum for a bit, we will understand, envy and prey for the best.
Lol,you made me laughing hahah,i am totally agreed with you,will forget it a little ,lol i share my food with all staff here,make many desserts/dishes for them ,all nurses/doctors know my food now ,they like it so much since it is very different from their food ,they prefer it than Canadian food lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Panamai

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
In process means processing started, as per my understanding the sydney begin processing like initiating BGC and forward file to local office for eligibility review etc so in process status in ECAS doesnt really mean anything
Right,agent told me today :The next step will be to transfer your file to the closest IRCC office and this office will schedule an appointment for you in due course, if necessary.
this is exactly and literally what he said

Reactions: PHCA

Sunniexx

Feb 4, 2019
Finally got my AOR. Please add me.
ID Sunnie
City Hamilton
Type single
Date submit Nov 22
Date received Nov 29
Physical presence 1263days
AOR Feb 8
... After got AOR, when u know your app in process???

Tropikal1979

Nov 3, 2018
Ottawa
Lol,you made me laughing hahah,i am totally agreed with you,will forget it a little ,lol i share my food with all staff here,make many desserts/dishes for them ,all nurses/doctors know my food now ,they like it so much since it is very different from their food ,they prefer it than Canadian food lol
Dr tarekk, where are you from? Just curious.

Im from Cuba.